Bobsprit

Default a REAL challenge

Hunter people are just cloned
Catalina people with not as much money.

Catalina has some okay family boats and most sail well and are just fine to
look at.
They have nothing to do with Hunter. Hunter depends on an uneducated customer
as does Macgregor and Beneteau. On the other hand the Catalina 27,30, 34 and 36
are all pretty good boats that offer great space aboard. I know plenty of
"educated" sailors who found that a Catalina made sense.
You should retract your statement, katy. Also, since when is Hunter more
expensive?

RB
katysails

Kirie people are just cloned frogs.

Welcome to my pond....

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

katysails

Scout,
You're a real hoot. You must have been a great teacher.

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

Donal

"Scout" wrote in message
So far, that's about the average!
Scout

"Donal" wrote
Three!

I think that it would be *precisely* the average.

BTW, I'd be interested to hear a full explanation. So, go on, tell us
who's who.

Regards

Donal

Peter Wiley

On Mon, 11 Aug 2003 23:31:17 -0400, "katysails"
wrote:

And obviously you
know nothing about transom design.

It's a hunk of junk Hunter, Horvath. About one shade north of a Mac 26X.
Cheap. The Neon of sailboats.

What an insult! I had a rental Neon when I was in the USA one trip.
Wouldn't go over 85mph with a tailwind and if you turned on the air
con, there went another 10 mph. Worst car I've ever driven (but then
I've never driven a Lada....)

Peter Wiley

Scout

Yes, I was being facetious! And no taunting me, lol, I'm on my best
(restrictive) behavior!
Scout

"Donal" wrote
I think that it would be *precisely* the average.

Scout

thanks Katy,
hopefully I have another 15 years to go!
Can you tell I have too much time on my hands today?
Scout

"katysails" wrote
Scout,
You're a real hoot. You must have been a great teacher.

Donal

"Scout" wrote in message
Yes, I was being facetious! And no taunting me, lol, I'm on my best
(restrictive) behavior!
Scout

Don't worry about your behaviour. Many of us are enjoying the sport!

BTW, I notice that the Bunyip spent 9.5 hours on Usenet yesterday. I
cannot imagine a sadder existence.

Regards

Donal

Horvath

On Tue, 12 Aug 2003 21:43:07 +1000, The Cappys Master wrote this
crap:

On 12 Aug 2003 11:20:34 GMT, Horvath wrote:

On Mon, 11 Aug 2003 20:57:24 -0700, "Jonathan Ganz"
wrote this crap:

They're ugly and they sail poorly. You might think they
sail well, judging from the ads,

I've won a huge amount of trophys with it.

I guess I'm just a better sailor than I thought.

Handicaps are a wonderful thing...why do you think they call them
Handicaps?

Well, if I can beat the handicap, I'm doing real well.

Ave Imperator Bush!
Bush Was Right! Four More Years!

VirtualTransat : free regatta in real time winds Herve Cruising 0 March 12th 04 09:28 AM
The real Clinton versus Bush Iraq debacle basskisser General 6 February 10th 04 05:53 PM
Challenge to Timmy, If your sponsons are really so good… The Kern River General 0 August 22nd 03 01:24 AM
a REAL challenge Bobsprit ASA 15 August 14th 03 07:32 PM
Alien, a real sailing boat.` Bobsprit ASA 2 August 6th 03 01:14 AM