Steve Leyland

Default Euology for a doomed troll tribe

Jonathan Ganz wrote:
: As much as any group of wanna be fag boys can be dead.

suck my cock, netkkkop.

:
: "Flying Tadpole" wrote in message
: ...
:: They're doomed? I thought they were long dead.
::
:: (Apart from the zombies MC insists on revenanting and putting
:: through a travesty of a dance for us. One has to admire so much
:: skill on the part of the_navigator, working with such morbid
:: material, but really, the abilities of the actual performers are
:: soooooo limited, even with his coaching....)
::
:: FT
::
:: Scout wrote:
:::
::: Have no fear Bertie and pals, "finishing you off" is a euphemism for
::: ending your life in a.s.a. only.
::: You are nothing more than contemporaneous specimens here, viewed with
::: the same fascination Van Leeuwenhoek felt when he looked at those simple
::: creatures trapped under his glass. But those creatures, as it turned
::: out, had more depth and character than any of you have managed to
::: demonstrate. Your childish repartee has left almost as much wanting as
::: you initially promised, and so your time here is short.
:::
::: Yes, you provided some minor amusement. And the fact that you and your
::: pals believed you were in control was necessary for us to stay
::: interested in you. Don't you see how delightful that scenario is
::: Bertie, Gary, Peter, Insane, et. al.? No matter. You were a momentary
::: distraction, a diversion, play things. When we are through with you,
::: and I fear that time is very close, we will "finish you off" by
::: ignoring you, and you will wither, emaciate, and die; metaphorically at
::: least. Oh, I'm sure you will thrash about for some time, making noises,
::: name calling, and such, because the life force is strong, even in the
::: most primitive animals. But I hope, via this edification, to soften
::: the blow when you are forced to make that difficult transition from
::: obscurity into oblivion.
:::
::: I leave you with this last bit of friendly advice: find another outlet
::: for your energy, try sailing, try camping, try cooking, try community
::: service. But try something, and save yourselves, before it is too late.
::: Scout
:::
::: "Bertie the Bunyip" wrote
:::: you can try, of course.
:::
::: Scout wrote:
::::: Let's . . . finish them off as they sleep.

--
Steve Leyland
mhm32x16 Smeeter#35

=^MEOW MEOW ARMY^=

Why don't you try practicing random acts of intelligence and senseless acts
of self-control?

"Warning to all:
Steve Leyland is a trolling **** of the highest order. Killfile the muppet
now and move on. Even the briefest of searches on his past UseNet posts
will reveal the truth. You have been warned. *plonk*"

******* Bear, uk.rec.motorcycles
"This sig is an abomination of all that is good and right about usenet.
Do the entire world a favor and REMOVE YOURSELF FROM USENET ALTOGETHER,
DUMBASS."

miguel, soc.singles
"I went to the Garden of Love,
And saw what I never had seen;
A Chapel was built in the midst,
Where I used to play on the green.

And the gates of this Chapel were shut
And "Thou shalt not," writ over the door;
So I turned to the Garden of Love
That so many sweet flowers bore.

And I saw it was filled with graves,
And tombstones where flowers should be;
And priests in black gowns were walking their rounds,
And binding with briars my joys and desires."

William Blake.
"Until the philosophy which holds one race superior and another inferior is
finally and permanently discredited and abandoned; until there is no longer
any first-class and second-class citizens of any nation; until the color of
a man's skin is of no more significance than the color of his eyes; until
the basic human rights are equally guaranteed to all, without regard to
race -- until that day, the dreams of lasting peace and world citizenship
and the rule of international morality will remain but a fleeting illusion,
to be pursued but never attained."

Haile Sellassie.
"First they came for the Communists, and I didn't speak up, because I
wasn't a Communist. Then they came for the Jews, and I didn't speak up,
because I wasn't a Jew. Then they came for the Catholics, and I didn't
speak up, because I was a Protestant. Then they came for me, and by that
time there was no one left to speak up for me."

Rev. Martin Niemoller, 1945
"When the Earth has been ravaged and the animals are dying, a tribe of
people from all races, creeds and colours shall put their faith in deeds,
not words, and make the land green again. They shall be known as Warriors
of the Rainbow, protectors of the environment."

Native American prophecy

|\ _.-'~~""'~`'~)
/, ~-,__,,,.'~ ,-;;--''
|,4) ./ ' ; ;/'
'-~~;'@ ( ; ;
_.--'' _.-_..' .;.'
(,_..----''' (,..--''

Meow

Popeye the Netkkkop Man

On Sat, 9 Aug 2003 23:56:00 +0000 (UTC), a team of surgeons from
alt.sailing.asa removed the following benign growth from Bertie the
Bunyip:

Yo Ho Ho and a Cabin_boy's Ass please-report-me-to-my-
wrote in
:

On Sat, 9 Aug 2003 01:42:15 +0000 (UTC), a team of surgeons from
alt.sailing.asa removed the following benign growth from Bertie the
Bunyip:

Enkidu wrote in
:

On Fri, 8 Aug 2003 09:18:57 +0000 (UTC), Bertie the Bunyip
wrote:

"Scout" wrote in
:

Have no fear Bertie and pals, "finishing you off" is a euphemism for
ending your life in a.s.a. only.

Snort!

Which ASA is that?

alt.sailing.asa

you're officially invited

Cliff is good people.

I reckon Diāne could have fun here too.

Cool, she's gotten over that car crash thing in Paris?

Yes, there was no silver bullet involved.

--
PJR :-)
mhm34x8
Tarver Engineering

"Popeye the Netkkkop Man" wrote in message
On Sat, 09 Aug 2003 21:23:08 +1200, a team of surgeons from
alt.sailing.asa removed the following benign growth from Enkidu:

On Sat, 09 Aug 2003 09:10:43 +0100, Yo Ho Ho and a Cabin_boy's Ass
wrote:

On Fri, 08 Aug 2003 23:04:34 +1200, a team of surgeons from
alt.sailing.asa removed the following benign growth from Enkidu:

On Fri, 8 Aug 2003 09:18:57 +0000 (UTC), Bertie the Bunyip
wrote:

"Scout" wrote in
:

Have no fear Bertie and pals, "finishing you off" is a euphemism for
ending your life in a.s.a. only.

Snort!

Which ASA is that?

*This* one!

Nice to see you, Cliff. Remember me?

From RAP?

Correct!

But alt.sailing.asa is my home group now. ;-)

The lunes of rap are expanding their idiot trolls, excellent.

Popeye the Netkkkop Man

On Sun, 10 Aug 2003 12:15:19 -0700, a team of surgeons from
alt.sailing.asa removed the following benign growth from Tarver
Engineering:

.. .

wrote:

On Fri, 08 Aug 2003 23:04:34 +1200, a team of surgeons from
alt.sailing.asa removed the following benign growth from Enkidu:

On Fri, 8 Aug 2003 09:18:57 +0000 (UTC), Bertie the Bunyip
wrote:

"Scout" wrote in
:

Have no fear Bertie and pals, "finishing you off" is a euphemism for
ending your life in a.s.a. only.

Snort!

Which ASA is that?

*This* one!

Nice to see you, Cliff. Remember me?

From RAP?

Correct!

But alt.sailing.asa is my home group now. ;-)

The lunes of rap are expanding their idiot trolls, excellent.

"Expand your troll by up to 3 inches!!!!"

--
PJR :-)
mhm34x8
Just Plain Insane

On Sun, 10 Aug 2003 21:12:28 +0100 I replied to Popeye the Netkkkop
Man on a piece of toilet paper
while scribbling their name and phone number on the bathroom wall
in alt.sailing.asa

On Sun, 10 Aug 2003 12:15:19 -0700, a team of surgeons from
alt.sailing.asa removed the following benign growth from Tarver
Engineering:

. ..

wrote:

On Fri, 08 Aug 2003 23:04:34 +1200, a team of surgeons from
alt.sailing.asa removed the following benign growth from Enkidu:

On Fri, 8 Aug 2003 09:18:57 +0000 (UTC), Bertie the Bunyip
wrote:

"Scout" wrote in
:

Have no fear Bertie and pals, "finishing you off" is a euphemism for
ending your life in a.s.a. only.

Snort!

Which ASA is that?

*This* one!

Nice to see you, Cliff. Remember me?

From RAP?

Correct!

But alt.sailing.asa is my home group now. ;-)

The lunes of rap are expanding their idiot trolls, excellent.

"Expand your troll by up to 3 inches!!!!"

No evidence to support he has anything to expand.

Bertie the Bunyip

Just Plain Insane wrote in
:

wrote:

On Fri, 08 Aug 2003 23:04:34 +1200, a team of surgeons from
alt.sailing.asa removed the following benign growth from Enkidu:

On Fri, 8 Aug 2003 09:18:57 +0000 (UTC), Bertie the Bunyip
wrote:

"Scout" wrote in
:

Have no fear Bertie and pals, "finishing you off" is a
euphemism for ending your life in a.s.a. only.

Snort!

Which ASA is that?

*This* one!

Nice to see you, Cliff. Remember me?

From RAP?

Correct!

But alt.sailing.asa is my home group now. ;-)

The lunes of rap are expanding their idiot trolls, excellent.

"Expand your troll by up to 3 inches!!!!"

No evidence to support he has anything to expand.

Yep, I thnk Tarver has expanded everything he's going to quite enough by
now.

Bertie