Scout

Default JUST PLAIN...Gay

True, your replies are typically nothing more than elongated, brown, grease
stains.
Scout

"Just Plain Insane" wrote
I replied on a piece of toilet paper

Bobsprit

Default ALERT!!!

Sailing the whole weekend, except you conveniently have a funeral when he
can meet you? What a pathetic excuse.

Steve, perhaps you can help us arrange another meeting within the next 8 weeks?
I can't imagine that Billy Jane is having his last sail this Saturday.
I've already offered this Sunday afternoon, either of next weekend's
afternoons. That's three alternate dates. I'm sure he can make ONE of them! Or
how about the weekend after that? That's FIVE alternates! Is he not sailing
after this Saturday?

RB
Bobsprit

I am sailing tomorrow, Friday, and the whole weekend.

I am sailing Saturday. Taking a few people out after the funeral.

RB
Bobsprit

Fact is I'm **** scared of going sailing with a nutter who hits rocks.

ROCK. Singular. It's always the same rock. I'll simply sail off in a different
direction, thereby reducing the chances of hitting it by 15%.
Better?

RB

Jeff Morris

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
Fact is I'm **** scared of going sailing with a nutter who hits rocks.

ROCK. Singular. It's always the same rock.

You mean you hit it more than once?

I'll simply sail off in a different
direction,

How will you know, with the compass cover welded on?

thereby reducing the chances of hitting it by 15%.
Better?

RB

Monty

BB has already said he will be in the area ALL weekend and all RB has to
do is show up ANYTIME.

What's with Boobs anyhow?

"Pony Express" wrote in message
It really doesn't matter how many alternate dates you provide, you

will some
how come up with an excuse.
--
----
Steve

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
Sailing the whole weekend, except you conveniently have a funeral

when he
can meet you? What a pathetic excuse.

Steve, perhaps you can help us arrange another meeting within the

next 8
weeks?
I can't imagine that Billy Jane is having his last sail this

Saturday.
I've already offered this Sunday afternoon, either of next weekend's
afternoons. That's three alternate dates. I'm sure he can make ONE

of
them! Or
how about the weekend after that? That's FIVE alternates! Is he not

sailing
after this Saturday?

RB

Bobsprit

It really doesn't matter how many alternate dates you provide, you will some
how come up with an excuse.

Funny that. I was able to find an day for Marc and also hope to sail aboard his
Freedom next week.
Billy Jane can easily race me if he's truly willing.

RB
Flying Tadpole

The Cappys Master wrote:

snip

Fact is I'm **** scared of going sailing with a nutter who hits rocks.

Does this also mean you're reneging on your threat to sail on
Lady Kate as we bounce from mudbank to mudbank? (there are
limestone reefs now appearing too--I think I've shredded the
bottom of one of my bilgeboards doing a radical turn on
one...can't slip her yet to find out...cant see in that
water...feels normal...)
--
Flying Tadpole

-------------------------
Learn what lies below the waves of cyberspace!
http://www.internetopera.netfirms.com
Pony Express

That's great since Bill already stated that he leaving the area Sunday
morning.
--
----
Steve

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
BB has already said he will be in the area ALL weekend and all RB has to
do is show up ANYTIME.

I'll be aboard and sailing by 1:00 pm on Sunday. How's that?

RB