Just Plain Insane

Default JUST PLAIN...Gay

On 07 Aug 2003 23:57:12 GMT I replied to
(Bobsprit) on a piece of toilet paper while scribbling their name
and phone number on the bathroom wall in alt.sailing.asa

I'll get back to you later, right now I have
to kiss your wife good bye.

Good idea. Your dad is waiting for you with a plunger. By the way, has your
mom's vaginal blood fart discharge problem gone away? I know it's effecting her
work. The stench is quite awful, even if you do usually run and get a straw!
Do yourself a favor and lie to us about the boat you have and some sailing
experiences you dreamt of!

Come on, you have to have something original in that pea-brain of
your's.
Oh, your wife told me thank you for the first orgasm she's had
since before she met you.

Bwahahahaha!

You do realize that only trolls put that after a flame, right?