Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Scout

Default Cedar bucket is full of Bertie

Sorry to leave the lively discussion last night, but I had to go take a
Bertie. Now my bucket must be emptied or there'll be Bertie all over the
deck. You guys can feel free to argue with this clown and his sock puppets
and pimple popping pals, but I really suggest filtering, deleting, and
ignoring. I really wouldn't mind all the posts if they were either funny,
witty, interesting, or sincere. I see no evidence of anything but a
juvenile mentality screaming for attention. I recognize the M.O.
Does anyone else get the feeling that they had their own NG but realized at
some point that they have nothing interesting to talk about?
Scout

Help - Perkins 20hp diesel yacht motor wont achieve full revs under load Rachel and Steve Cruising 3 June 21st 04 11:36 AM
Habbi's gearcase full of water K Smith General 9 December 26th 03 11:48 AM
Full Batten or not? Guillermo General 17 December 9th 03 09:27 PM
Know why I don't see Bertie any more? Simple Simon ASA 31 July 31st 03 05:29 AM
Full duplex VHF or FRS??? Jeff Morris Electronics 4 July 8th 03 01:55 AM