The_navigator©

Default Die Monster Die!!!

Another telling post! It is good that you admit that you really don't
respect yourself. Respect comes from being a better person -like being
kind and helpful -like me perhaps?

Cheers MC

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
Peter J Ross wrote in
:

On Sun, 3 Aug 2003 23:17:03 +0000 (UTC), a team of surgeons from
alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk removed the following benign
growth from Bertie the Bunyip:

The_navigator© wrote in
:

Perhaps you should ask yourself why you work so hard at being a
bore?

Why?

The first step to becoming an interesting person is to discovery why
you are not. Hope this helps.

Yeah thanks.

I was wondering why people had stopped reading my posts, this helps a
lot.

thanks.
bertie

I stopped reading your posts weeks ago. Sorry, but sometimes I have to
be cruel to be kind.

Very wise. I myself killfiled myself years ago.

Bertie

Cheers MC

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:

"Donal" wrote in
:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
yclonews.com...

(Bobsprit) wrote in

m15.aol.com:

Could have fooled me.

As could any three year old with downs!

mmm, yes, of course.

That your mantra for the day?

That was a bit lame, Bertie.

Oh well.

Can't you do any better? You used to be good.

I still am.

Depends on what it is you think I'm doing.

Bertie

The_navigator©

That is not an example Bertie.

Cheers MC

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:

Like any other day!

Bertie the Bunyip

Peter J Ross wrote in
:

On Sun, 3 Aug 2003 23:17:45 +0000 (UTC), a team of surgeons from
alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk removed the following benign
growth from Bertie the Bunyip:

Peter J Ross wrote in
m:

On Sun, 3 Aug 2003 22:34:59 +0000 (UTC), a team of surgeons from
alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk removed the following benign
growth from Bertie the Bunyip:

(Thom Stewart) wrote in
news:19669-3F2D29F9-44@storefull- 2312.public.lawson.webtv.net:

Nutsy,

I'll be damned!!! I do believe you've got the Bunyip on the
defence.

He does?

Bertie

Get him Boy, go get him. Shake Him up
Sic 'im!!!!

Oh brother.

Ole Thom

I see they're deploying the big guns of Web-TV now.

Yes according to one of them "I've been busted!"

Oh dear.

Bertie

sob Bertie is spnaked!

My butt is bright red.

Of course it does that when I want to mate too, so it's hard to tell.

bertie
The_navigator©

That's what you say but you evade giving any evidence!

Cheers MC

Absolutley.

But I am a good person.

I help.

Believe it or not!

Bertie the Bunyip

The_navigator© wrote in
:

That's what you say but you evade giving any evidence!

Oh well, you'll just have to judge that by my acts.

I haven't murdered anyone here have I? Well aside from Jaxashby? That was a
mercy killing anyway.

Bertei

Cheers MC

Absolutley.

But I am a good person.

I help.

Believe it or not!

Bertie the Bunyip

Peter J Ross wrote in
:

On Mon, 04 Aug 2003 00:24:00 GMT, a team of surgeons from
[...]

You must be an alien. Mine always turns blue.

?You're a female?

Bertei
The_navigator©

It wasn't you, even if you wish it was.

Cheers MC

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:

I haven't murdered anyone here have I? Well aside from Jaxashby? That was a
mercy killing anyway.

Bertie the Bunyip

The_navigator© wrote in
:

It wasn't you, even if you wish it was.

Oh yeah, I forgot,

just a coincidence.

Besides, I was genuinely sorry to see him go.

I've been reprimanded many times for killing loons too quickly.

Bertie

Cheers MC

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:

I haven't murdered anyone here have I? Well aside from Jaxashby? That
was a mercy killing anyway.

The_navigator©

Not even.

Cheers MC