jlrogers

Default Die Monster Die!!!

See the thread "blackhelicopter.databasix.com."

"Scout" wrote in message
Thom,
who is Bunyip? is it a regular poster here with a new name?
Scout

"Thom Stewart" wrote in message
Nutsy,

I'll be damned!!! I do believe you've got the Bunyip on the

defence.

Get him Boy, go get him. Shake Him up
Sic 'im!!!!

Ole Thom

Thom Stewart

Get off the line 'horwack", RB playing a trophy size BUNYIP. He doesn't
have time for little fish

Ole Thom

Thom Stewart

BYE, BYE, BERTIE!!

YOU'VE BEEN BUSTED!

Thom Stewart

Scout,

No Scout. Bunyip isn't a member of this group. He is some sort of
Vagabond that travels the "net as a Troll. A pretty good one BUT I'll be
damned if he didn't meet his match with OUR OWN PITA.

I have to admit to a sense of pride about our Nutsy. He hooked him good
and showed his control over him.

Nutsy let him go. It is going to be interesting to see if the "YIP"
will hang around for a second hooking

Ole Thom

Scout

Thanks Thom,
that's good stuff! LOL
--
Scout
scroll down to read = next msg

"Thom Stewart" wrote
No Scout. Bunyip isn't a member of this group. He is some sort of
Vagabond

The_navigator©

I've offered to help him but he's really not up to the challenge of
facing his inadequacy. So sad really.

Cheers MC

Donal wrote:
"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message

(Bobsprit) wrote in

m25.aol.com:

What would be "apprporiate" would be a bit of time with "Hooked on
Phonics."

Mm, of course pussy boy.

Watch, everyone, as I'm now done with this bore-snore.

Of course you are.

BTW, just before you go, what was it i was supposed to be afraid of again?
You running away?

My worst fear, granted, but surely you had something else in mind?

Did you *really* call him "pussy boy"?

Bwaaahahhaaaaaahhaaaaaahaaaaaahaaaaahaaaa.

Aw, Jeeeeze. What an insult? Pussy boy??? Is that really the best that
you can come up with?

Regards

Donal

The_navigator©

Perhaps you should ask yourself why you work so hard at being a bore?
The first step to becoming an interesting person is to discovery why you
are not. Hope this helps.

Cheers MC

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
"Donal" wrote in
:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
news.com...

(Bobsprit) wrote in

m15.aol.com:

Could have fooled me.

As could any three year old with downs!

mmm, yes, of course.

That your mantra for the day?

That was a bit lame, Bertie.

Oh well.

Can't you do any better? You used to be good.

I still am.

Depends on what it is you think I'm doing.

Bertie

Bertie the Bunyip

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in
:

No. It's some fag who's real name is Gary Burnoe.

Hmm, first time I've been called Gary Burnore.

Hey njikky!

Bertie

"Scout" wrote in message
Thom,
who is Bunyip? is it a regular poster here with a new name?
Scout

"Thom Stewart" wrote in message
Nutsy,

I'll be damned!!! I do believe you've got the Bunyip on the defence.

Get him Boy, go get him. Shake Him up
Sic 'im!!!!

Ole Thom

Peter J Ross

On Sun, 3 Aug 2003 22:34:59 +0000 (UTC), a team of surgeons from
alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk removed the following benign
growth from Bertie the Bunyip:

(Thom Stewart) wrote in news:19669-3F2D29F9-44@storefull-
2312.public.lawson.webtv.net:

Nutsy,

I'll be damned!!! I do believe you've got the Bunyip on the defence.

He does?

Bertie

Get him Boy, go get him. Shake Him up
Sic 'im!!!!

Oh brother.

Ole Thom

I see they're deploying the big guns of Web-TV now.

--
PJR :-)
mhm34x8