CANDChelp

Default Hey, Scotty!!!

Any more 8 foot waves crash down on the bow of your boat in 18 knot winds???

Had a very nice sail ,in 18kt wind, over to one of our fav. anchorage's.
Lisa was sitting on the bow, feet over the side catching waves, screaming
like a little girl when one crashed over on her.

Bwahahahahahahaha!! Sure, Jeff!!! I believe Scotty's story and so should you!

RB

jlrogers

RB Attacks Scotty's Veracity

Deliberate misunderstanding - 7.8
Ridicule by exaggeration - 9.5
Missed opportunities - (10.0)*

* See my reply to Scotty in original thread.

"CANDChelp" wrote in message
Any more 8 foot waves crash down on the bow of your boat in 18 knot

winds???

Had a very nice sail ,in 18kt wind, over to one of our fav.

anchorage's.
Lisa was sitting on the bow, feet over the side catching waves,

screaming
like a little girl when one crashed over on her.

Bwahahahahahahaha!! Sure, Jeff!!! I believe Scotty's story and so

should you!

RB

CANDChelp

RB Attacks Scotty's Veracity

Poor scotty has to look up Veracity.

RB
katysails

Any more 8 foot waves crash down on the bow of your boat in 18 knot winds???

Whoopdee zip...sounds like a normal vacation sail on Lake Michigan...

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

Beam me up, Scotty. There's no intelligent life here..... JR North General 13 July 27th 04 12:29 PM
NEW - Two Scotty Powerlock Rod Holders talk_to_god2000 General 0 January 30th 04 07:10 AM
28' Scotty Craft Mark Davis General 7 November 6th 03 04:03 AM
28' Scotty Craft Mark Davis Boat Building 1 November 4th 03 07:12 PM
Scotty - I found your favorite cap. Scott Vernon ASA 18 June 29th 03 10:41 PM