BoatBanter.com

-   -   Hey, Scotty!!! (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/16636-hey-scotty.html)

CANDChelp July 30th 03 01:13 PM

Hey, Scotty!!!

Any more 8 foot waves crash down on the bow of your boat in 18 knot winds???

Had a very nice sail ,in 18kt wind, over to one of our fav. anchorage's.
Lisa was sitting on the bow, feet over the side catching waves, screaming
like a little girl when one crashed over on her.

Bwahahahahahahaha!! Sure, Jeff!!! I believe Scotty's story and so should you!

RB

Jeff Morris July 30th 03 04:15 PM

Hey, Scotty!!!

It sounds perfectly normal - something I see almost every weekend.

This has got to be your lamest troll ever.

jlrogers July 30th 03 05:34 PM

Hey, Scotty!!!

RB Attacks Scotty's Veracity

Deliberate misunderstanding - 7.8
Ridicule by exaggeration - 9.5
Missed opportunities - (10.0)*

* See my reply to Scotty in original thread.

CANDChelp July 30th 03 05:40 PM

Hey, Scotty!!!

RB Attacks Scotty's Veracity

Poor scotty has to look up Veracity.

RB

Jeff Morris July 30th 03 07:48 PM

Hey, Scotty!!!

Sure. On my boat the bow is too high, and netted in, to hang over, but the stern can
easily get splashed by a wave. "Crashing down" is a relative term; you sound like a jerk
making even the slightest issue of it.

"CANDChelp" wrote in message
It sounds perfectly normal - something I see almost every weekend.

This has got to be your lamest troll ever.

You see waves crashing down on people every weekend? On 30 foot boats? In
Scotty's waters?????

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA!!!

RB

katysails July 30th 03 11:00 PM

Hey, Scotty!!!

Any more 8 foot waves crash down on the bow of your boat in 18 knot winds???

Whoopdee zip...sounds like a normal vacation sail on Lake Michigan...

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

Jeff Morris July 31st 03 12:31 PM

Hey, Scotty!!!

Where did he say a wave crashed on his bow? Are you doing this to support your claim of
credibility?

"CANDChelp" wrote in message
Sure. On my boat the bow is too high, and netted in, to hang over, but the
stern can
easily get splashed by a wave. "Crashing down" is a relative term; you sound
like a jerk
making even the slightest issue of it.

Bwahahaha! Jeff, you pinhead! No "wave crashed down on Scotty's bow."
Crashed UP maybe from a wake.
Scotty lied.

RB

Scott Vernon July 31st 03 12:41 PM

Hey, Scotty!!!

he's said it so much now, I had to recheck my post to see if I did write it.
Nope! Never wrote it!

Scotty

CANDChelp July 31st 03 01:26 PM

Hey, Scotty!!!

Where did he say a wave crashed on his bow? Are you doing this to support
your claim of
credibility?

Scotty's claim:
Lisa was sitting on the bow, feet over the side catching waves, screaming
like a little girl when one crashed over on her.

Duhhhhh!!!

RB

CANDChelp July 31st 03 01:30 PM

Hey, Scotty!!!

AND Scotty now says it was a troll!!!! A deliberate lie!!!

Sorry, Jeff!! So much for Scotty's "credibility."

Bwahahaha! I just NEVER lose with you idiots!! No wonder Neal sticks around!

RB