Scott Vernon

Default Scotty - I found your favorite cap.

got one. I don't wear hats, but people give them to me all the time.

--
Scott Vernon
Plowville PA __/)__/)__

"Simple Simon" wrote in message
http://www.field-reporter.com/The_Gr...jdgreencap.jpg

Scott Vernon

two things, 1.they like me, and 2. they have too many hats.
--
Scott Vernon
Plowville PA __/)__/)__

"jlrogers" wrote in message
. com...
That should tell you something.

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message

got one. I don't wear hats, but people give them to me all the time.

--
Scott Vernon
Plowville PA __/)__/)__

"Simple Simon" wrote in message
http://www.field-reporter.com/The_Gr...jdgreencap.jpg

Scott Vernon

How about a Peterbilt hat, I've got 5 of em.

"katysails" wrote in message
I don't wear hats, but people give them to me all the time.

I wear hats...send them to me if you don't want them...I have a Ford, but

I don't have a Deere....Ameritech went overboard last
week but sank before we could MOB....

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

katysails

How about a Peterbilt hat, I've got 5 of em.

Sure....what color are they?

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

Osama Found Hanged JGK Cruising 0 July 24th 04 03:46 AM
28' Scotty Craft Mark Davis General 7 November 6th 03 04:03 AM
Tucson men's boat found adrift in gulf Renegade General 1 October 31st 03 03:49 PM