Scott Vernon

Default Scotty - I found your favorite cap.

Ok, I'll give you my Deere hat when you stop by again.

Scotty

"katysails" wrote in message
I don't wear hats, but people give them to me all the time.

I wear hats...send them to me if you don't want them...I have a Ford, but

I don't have a Deere....Ameritech went overboard last
week but sank before we could MOB....

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

katysails

Ok, I'll give you my Deere hat when you stop by again.

We did PA last summer....weren't planning to go anywhere but the boat this summer....

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

Capt. Mooron

Have you got a Tilley???

CM

"katysails" wrote in message
| I prefer a hat with a brim all the
| way around for sun protection.
|
| I have an aussie outback hat that I like but U usually end up wearing the
baseball caps because they don't catch on things so
| easily...It always seems the back rim of the all around hats catches and I
either end up with the hat dumped forward over my
| eyes or I'm strangling with it on it's string around my neck....Mr Sails
suggested maybe I should nail it on but I replied that
| I already have enough holes in my head....
|
| --
| katysails
| s/v Chanteuse
| Kirie Elite 32
| Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
| http://katysails.tripod.com
|
| "Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax
| and get used to the idea." - Robert A. Heinlein

katysails

Have you got a Tilley???

It's a Tilley knockoff.....

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

Scott Vernon

No, a wheel.

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
Have you got a Tilley???

CM

Scott Vernon

This is what we wear for everyday chores around here.
http://www.thecostumer.com/store/product.cfm?prodID=635

--
Scott Vernon
Plowville PA __/)__/)__

"James Johnson" wrote in message
I've got a Hurricane Floyd hat from when I used to work for the electric
company, hadn't thought to take it sailing. I prefer a hat with a brim

all the
way around for sun protection.

JJ

On Tue, 24 Jun 2003 21:36:57 -0400, "katysails"

wrote:

How about a Peterbilt hat, I've got 5 of em.

Sure....what color are they?

James Johnson
remove the dot from after sail in email address to reply

katysails

This is what we wear for everyday chores around here.
http://www.thecostumer.com/store/product.cfm?prodID=635

Black felt makes your head sweat too much...

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

Scott Vernon

define 'too much'.

--
Scott Vernon
Plowville PA __/)__/)__

"katysails" wrote in message
This is what we wear for everyday chores around here.
http://www.thecostumer.com/store/product.cfm?prodID=635

Black felt makes your head sweat too much...

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
http://katysails.tripod.com

katysails

define 'too much'.

....at all....

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

Osama Found Hanged JGK Cruising 0 July 24th 04 03:46 AM
28' Scotty Craft Mark Davis General 7 November 6th 03 04:03 AM
Tucson men's boat found adrift in gulf Renegade General 1 October 31st 03 03:49 PM