Mark Davis

Default 28' Scotty Craft

Has anyone worked on, (heard of) or have any information on Scotty Craft
Boats? From what I can tell they are mostly pre-1970 boats, but I have
found one that is in good condition in need of Power and cabin outfitting
and am interested.

My only concern is its seaworthness. One person compared it to the Bertram
Moppie, is this a fair compairison?

Thanks in advance!!!

Mark.

Mark Davis

To clarify, when I say seaworthiness I really meant their hull design, ride
etc. I prefer to have a reasonably dry and stable ride. I have been told
that this boat is a great design, heavy, and dry for its size.

Any information that anyone has on this boat or the manufacture will be
greatly appreciated!!

Thanks.

"Mark Davis" wrote in message
ink.net...
Has anyone worked on, (heard of) or have any information on Scotty Craft
Boats? From what I can tell they are mostly pre-1970 boats, but I have
found one that is in good condition in need of Power and cabin outfitting
and am interested.

My only concern is its seaworthness. One person compared it to the

Bertram
Moppie, is this a fair compairison?

Thanks in advance!!!

Mark.

FS: Chris Craft 23 aft-cabin cruiser in Ohio $5700 Negotiable Bob D. General 0 May 17th 04 04:01 PM
FS: Chris Craft 23 aft-cabin in Ohio $6300 Negotiable Bob D. General 0 April 26th 04 09:32 PM
FA: 50+ Craft Print Boat Plans - All Types of Boats........ kw General 0 April 2nd 04 12:58 AM
28' Scotty Craft Mark Davis General 7 November 6th 03 04:03 AM
Help identifying model for Chris Craft... Rural Knight General 2 July 30th 03 01:09 PM