JR North

Default Beam me up, Scotty. There's no intelligent life here.....

There just seems to be some politico organisms under these
rocks...
JAXAshby

There just seems to be some politico organisms under these
rocks...

join the gas engine thread above. there are some diesel bigots up there firm
in their ignorance that if an engine doesn't stink it isn't the right engine
for a MANly boat.

or start any thread you can think of regarding anything at all boats. Tell
people, for instance, that hull speed is NOT limited by "climbing the bow wave"
(it isn't) or that sails don't really suck a boat forward (they don't) because
sails "are rounded on one side (which also don't mean squat).

The armchair sailors will come crawling out of the woodwork, and even armchair
sailors are better company than ignorant politico's on a mission to nowhere.

There just seems to be some politico organisms under these
rocks...

basskisser

JR North wrote in message ...
There just seems to be some politico organisms under these
rocks...

What an intelligent and thought provoking post. NOT.
JAXAshby

base kisser, you write such inciteful posts. So, tell us what word or words
would *you* add or subtract to make the post "intelligent and thought
provoking" (your words)?

remember, vase****er, to keep your post in the context of sailing.

wrote in message
There just seems to be some politico organisms under these
rocks...

What an intelligent and thought provoking post. NOT.

Wayne.B

On Sun, 25 Jul 2004 15:03:54 GMT, "Doug Kanter"
wrote:
Inciteful? No such word. But, learning your native language should be
insightful for YOU. :-)

========================

Actually, I was thinking that "inciteful" might just be an apt
description for much of what goes on here :-)

Doug Kanter

wrote:
Inciteful? No such word. But, learning your native language should be
insightful for YOU. :-)

========================

Actually, I was thinking that "inciteful" might just be an apt
description for much of what goes on here :-)

True, but poor JAX would have to string together more than one word to
convey that idea. Very difficult.

JAXAshby

Inciteful? No such word.

what do you mean no such word. it is right there, and *you* understood it.
which is not something that can be said of most words.

John Gaquin

"JAXAshby" wrote in message

Inciteful? No such word.

what do you mean no such word. it is right there, and *you* understood

it.
which is not something that can be said of most words.

Jax, I think the word you are grasping for is "insightful."