Don White

Default US Military puts value on life

It's official. The US military fined Maj. Harry 'Psycho' Schmidt 2 half
months pay.. (just over $ 5K) for killin' 4 Canadian soldiers. What's that
.....just over $ 1250.00 per body. This of course doesn't count the
additional 8 injured...one of which lost an eye.

Killer Kowboy Schmidt thinks that's too much and is appealing the ruling.
There are some intelligent men in the military though. Lt.-General Bruce
Carlson, presiding officer at the trial, called Schmidt "arrogant" & "rash"
citing lack of flight discipline and blatant disobeying direction to hold
fire.
His "willful misconduct directly caused the most egregious consequences
imaginable". The general also cited Schmidt's "lack of integrity in not
taking responsibility for his actions" and blaming others.

I realize that different cultures hold the value of human life differently,
but I will certainly be contacting my elected representative anytime there
are rumors of Canadian military joining Bush's adventures.

Dave Hall

On Mon, 12 Jul 2004 15:20:16 GMT, "Don White"
wrote:

It's official. The US military fined Maj. Harry 'Psycho' Schmidt 2 half
months pay.. (just over $ 5K) for killin' 4 Canadian soldiers. What's that
....just over $ 1250.00 per body. This of course doesn't count the
additional 8 injured...one of which lost an eye.

Killer Kowboy Schmidt thinks that's too much and is appealing the ruling.
There are some intelligent men in the military though. Lt.-General Bruce
Carlson, presiding officer at the trial, called Schmidt "arrogant" & "rash"
citing lack of flight discipline and blatant disobeying direction to hold
fire.
His "willful misconduct directly caused the most egregious consequences
imaginable". The general also cited Schmidt's "lack of integrity in not
taking responsibility for his actions" and blaming others.

That's the new liberal mindset. Never take responsibility. It's always
the fault of someone else, or some societal problem.

I realize that different cultures hold the value of human life differently,
but I will certainly be contacting my elected representative anytime there
are rumors of Canadian military joining Bush's adventures.

How are the flaws in judgement of one irresponsible soildier, a
reflection on Bush? How could Bush have prevented this soldier's
actions?

Dave

Don White

wrote:

How are the flaws in judgement of one irresponsible soildier, a
reflection on Bush? How could Bush have prevented this soldier's
actions?

George W probably couldn't prevent it. I just think anyone disobeying orders
and causing unnecessary death should be punished to fit the crime.
example: Reckless speeding that might take a life. Bet the driver might
lose more than a months pay.

Harry Krause

Don White wrote:

[...]

We don't value life much in the United States, not, of course, unless it
is a fetus. Then we'll kill to protect it.
Bert Robbins

"Don White" wrote in message
[...]

Find something else to whine about!

Don White

"Bert Robbins" wrote in message
news

Find something else to whine about!

What's the matter Bertie? Does the needless loss of human life mean that
little to you?

Harry Krause

Don White wrote:

"Bert Robbins" wrote in message
news

Find something else to whine about!

What's the matter Bertie? Does the needless loss of human life mean that
little to you?

Life is cheap to Bert and the rest of the right-wing trash. They are the
ones who dismiss the deaths of US soldiers and Iraqi civilians in the
current war, and the deaths of those Canadians killed by that repugnant
pilotl.
Jack Goff

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

Life is cheap to Bert and the rest of the right-wing trash. They are the
ones who dismiss the deaths of US soldiers and Iraqi civilians in the
current war, and the deaths of those Canadians killed by that repugnant
pilotl.

That come from a person who believes that life of an infant is "cheap".
Harry and his kind have no problem performing a partial birth abortion, one
that lets a baby be born until only it's head is left in the birth canal.

Then they insert a tube into its head and suck its brain out, or they use
forceps and crush its skull, of they cut the umbilical cord and bleed it to
death.

This is the Liberal Left that Harry and his henchmen want you to sign on to.
Makes you sick, huh?

The US Democratic Party... the party of hatred and baby killing.

Jack

Harry Krause

Jack Goff wrote:

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

Life is cheap to Bert and the rest of the right-wing trash. They are the
ones who dismiss the deaths of US soldiers and Iraqi civilians in the
current war, and the deaths of those Canadians killed by that repugnant
pilotl.

That come from a person who believes that life of an infant is "cheap".

Some fantasy of yours, Bertie? You right-wing trashmeisters are the ones
who don't a damn about children who are already here.

Harry and his kind have no problem performing a partial birth abortion, one
that lets a baby be born until only it's head is left in the birth canal.

Then they insert a tube into its head and suck its brain out, or they use
forceps and crush its skull, of they cut the umbilical cord and bleed it to
death.

Nice try, ****head...now go for something real.
basskisser

"Jack Goff" wrote in message r.com...
[...]

Listen to conservative talk shows, if you want to see REAL hate. As
for the killing part, I suggest you look in the ****ing body bags
coming from Iraq, you piece of ****.