CANDChelp

Default Hope

Bob Hope dead at 100.

RB
Donal

Default No Hope

"CANDChelp" wrote in message
Bob Hope dead at 100.

I've corrected the subject line.

Regards

Donal

Thom Stewart

God Bless the man. The world lost an awful lot of it luster without him.
He serviced his time and desires his rest

Just an aside, our friend AB3 (Schoonertrash) is an AB on a Ship named
after Bob Hope

One, of the many, of his great saying was, " I'm so old, they've
cancelled my blood type"

Ole Thom

CANDChelp

Wouldn't it be better to have thanked him when he was alive?

I think everyone did.

RB

Simple Simon

Who gives a hoot about Bob Hope? I can't recall that
he ever sailed.

"CANDChelp" wrote in message ...
Bob Hope dead at 100.

RB