Jonathan Ganz

Default Hope

Also, he was a tightwad. This is a matter of record.
Another Canadian.

"Simple Simon" wrote in message
I agree with you Jonathan. Bob Hope was as highly
overated as any comedian could ever be. He was
one of those people who thought he was better
than everybody else. He would have nothing to
do with the common foot soldier and would only
be seen with high ranking officers. The man was
a loser and a fraud in my opinion. Good riddance
to the old *******, I say.

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message

People thanked him plenty. He viewed anyone of a lessor stature
with contempt. He felt he deserved to be eulogized as though he
was a god. He wasn't.

"Gilligan" wrote in message
thlink.net...
Everyone eulogizes the guy after after he's dead.

Wouldn't it be better to have thanked him when he was alive?

"Thom Stewart" wrote in message
God Bless the man. The world lost an awful lot of it luster without

him.
He serviced his time and desires his rest

Just an aside, our friend AB3 (Schoonertrash) is an AB on a Ship

named
after Bob Hope

One, of the many, of his great saying was, " I'm so old, they've
cancelled my blood type"

Ole Thom

Horvath

On Mon, 28 Jul 2003 14:14:31 -0400, "Simple Simon"
wrote this crap:

I agree with you Jonathan. Bob Hope was as highly
overated as any comedian could ever be. He was
one of those people who thought he was better
than everybody else. He would have nothing to
do with the common foot soldier and would only
be seen with high ranking officers. The man was
a loser and a fraud in my opinion. Good riddance
to the old *******, I say.

They'll say that about you, after you die.

Ave Imperator Bush!
Bush Was Right! Four More Beers!