Capt. Mooron

Default Flonkers nerds? Heaven forbid!

Bwahahahahahahaaaaa..... Oh the JOY...... since it's all true.... well
okay... I finished the scallops and onto the field fresh plump Strawberries
in melted Belgian Chocolate with whipped cream.... oh darn... my boat
drifted behind the maple tree.... I can't see anything but the bowsprit...
Bwahahahahahahahahaaaaaa

CM

"Peter J Ross" wrote in message
| alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk has never been the same since Mon,
| 28 Jul 2003 01:50:54 -0300, when Capt. Mooron wrote this:
|
| Well let's see... I'm looking out my window at a magnificent sailboat on
| beautiful bay, I'm having deep fried scallops as a midnight snack... I
have
| a date with the Warrior Princess tomorrow... and I still have a 1/2
bottle
| of overproof Rum.... yup... life is hell... Bwahahahahahahahaaaaaa
|
| I wish my idle fantasies were as sexy as yours.

Capt. Mooron

If she annoys you.... it's a definite positive character trait.

CM

"JL Grasso" wrote in message
| You sure you're not related to Debby?
|
| Jerry
|

| CM
|
| "Peter J Ross" wrote in message
| .. .
| | alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk has never been the same since Mon,
| | 28 Jul 2003 01:50:54 -0300, when Capt. Mooron wrote this:
| |
| | Well let's see... I'm looking out my window at a magnificent sailboat
on
| | beautiful bay, I'm having deep fried scallops as a midnight snack... I
| have
| | a date with the Warrior Princess tomorrow... and I still have a 1/2
| bottle
| | of overproof Rum.... yup... life is hell... Bwahahahahahahahaaaaaa
| |
| | I wish my idle fantasies were as sexy as yours.

Peter Wiley

As a mirror.....

PDW

On Mon, 28 Jul 2003 01:40:36 -0300, "Capt. Mooron"
wrote:

Woooooooooooooooooo..... that was so-o-o-o-o-o-o-oooo DEEP!

CM
"Ralph Nesbitt" wrote in message

| "Peter J Ross" wrote in message
| alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk has never been the same since Sun,
| 27 Jul 2003 15:05:49 -0400, when mimus wrote this:
|
| On Sun, 27 Jul 2003 04:46:29 GMT, "Ralph Nesbitt"
| wrote:
|
| "mimus" wrote in message
| . ..
|
| On Fri, 25 Jul 2003 22:07:38 -0700, "Jonathan Ganz"
| wrote:
|
| "mimus" wrote in message
| .. .
|
| On Sat, 26 Jul 2003 03:19:43 +0000 (UTC), Bertie the Bunyip

| wrote:
|
| "Tom Mosher" wrote in
| om:
|
| "Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
|
| "Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
|
| | "Capt. Mooron" wrote in
| | :
| |
| | This can't be the Bunyip..... I mean ... it's almost a
| complete
| | sentence!!!
| |
| | I have my moments.
| |
| | BTW, why are you afraid of the "Star Trek Weenies"?
|
| Oh boy.... be Afraid... Be Very Afraid.... have you ever seen
| one
| in
| real life?
|
| They are quite frightening. They had a big Star Trek
convention
| here
| in Tulsa about a month ago. Thousands upon thousands of Star
| Trek
| Weenies.
|
| He seems to think the flonkers are trekkies..
|
| Bwawhahwhahwhahhwa!
|
| Bertie
|
| It's a cover.
|
| Please don't feed the troll.
|
| What if I'm one? Do I have to starve, just 'cause people can't
ignore
| idiots, or use their flippin' killfiles?
|
| Below is a canned response I have begun useing to reply to any
"Jonathan
| Ganz or Capt Neal Post". Hopefully all who respond will add his home
| group,
| the sailing group,(alt.sailing.asa) back to the newsgroups line. I
would
| not
| want him to think his plea was ignored.
|
| Canned responses lack vitamins.
|
| Canned responses make teh Baby Breidbart meow.
|
| Why not follow your own advice & not "Feed the Troll" by responding to
| it
| with a "Plonk-Query.
|
| Sailing group added back to insure tactics noted, plus to give as good
| as we
| got, & a we tad bit better.
|
| Whether aplicable at sea or not, on land/the net, expect to "Reap What
| You
| Sow!
|
| If you sow the wind, do you reap good sailing weather?
|
| I've got the Eton Boating Song running through my head now. Thanks a
| *lot*.
| --
| Welcome.
| Ralph Nesbitt
| Professional FD/CFR/ARFF Type

Capt. Mooron

Get your own pipe..... I'm smokin' prime BC Bud..... I'm allergic to crack
unless it's attached to a bitch.... heh bend over will you?

CM

"Peter J Ross" wrote in message
| alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk has never been the same since Mon,
| 28 Jul 2003 02:47:40 -0300, when Capt. Mooron wrote this:
|
| Bwahahahahahahaaaaa..... Oh the JOY...... since it's all true.... well
| okay... I finished the scallops and onto the field fresh plump
Strawberries
| in melted Belgian Chocolate with whipped cream.... oh darn... my boat
| drifted behind the maple tree.... I can't see anything but the
bowsprit...
| Bwahahahahahahahahaaaaaa
|
| Put the crack pipe down, Cappy.
|
| --
| PJR :-)
| mhm34x8
| "Do you think that I'm crazy?
| Out of my mind?
| Do you think that I creep in the night
| And sleep in a phone booth?"
| -- FZ

Warrior Princess

"Capt. Mooron" wrote:

Well let's see... I'm looking out my window at a magnificent sailboat on a
beautiful bay,

I found a few pics of S. V. Overproof. Just wondered who that handsome Guy
on the bowsprit is, looks a bit like "I'm the King of the World".

I'm having deep fried scallops as a midnight snack...

You already know that I *love* seafood? hehee

I have
a date with the Warrior Princess tomorrow...

I'm glad you weren't late! ;-)

and I still have a 1/2 bottle
of overproof Rum.... yup... life is hell... Bwahahahahahahahaaaaaa

Sounds like I could give you some comfort. ;-)

LP

Warrior Princess

"JL Grasso" wrote:
On Mon, 28 Jul 2003 01:50:54 -0300, "Capt. Mooron"
wrote in alt.disasters.aviation:

Well let's see... I'm looking out my window at a magnificent sailboat on

beautiful bay, I'm having deep fried scallops as a midnight snack... I

have
a date with the Warrior Princess tomorrow... and I still have a 1/2

bottle
of overproof Rum.... yup... life is hell... Bwahahahahahahahaaaaaa

CM

If you have to tell 'em....

Jerry

As Yogi would say..."It's not bragging if you can do it!"

Warrior Princess

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
Bwahahahahahahaaaaa..... Oh the JOY...... since it's all true.... well
okay... I finished the scallops and onto the field fresh plump

Strawberries
in melted Belgian Chocolate with whipped cream.... oh darn... my boat
drifted behind the maple tree.... I can't see anything but the bowsprit...
Bwahahahahahahahahaaaaaa

Ahh, I love the visuals! Strawberries are one of my favorite fruits, not to
mention the whipped cream...

Flying Tadpole

Warrior Princess wrote:

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
Bwahahahahahahaaaaa..... Oh the JOY...... since it's all true.... well
okay... I finished the scallops and onto the field fresh plump

Strawberries
in melted Belgian Chocolate with whipped cream.... oh darn... my boat
drifted behind the maple tree.... I can't see anything but the bowsprit...
Bwahahahahahahahahaaaaaa

Ahh, I love the visuals! Strawberries are one of my favorite fruits, not to
mention the whipped cream...

But no doubt you take your coffee black...
--
Flying Tadpole

-------------------------
Learn what lies below the waves of cyberspace!
http://www.internetopera.netfirms.com
Warrior Princess

"Flying Tadpole" wrote in message

Warrior Princess wrote:

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
Bwahahahahahahaaaaa..... Oh the JOY...... since it's all true....

well
okay... I finished the scallops and onto the field fresh plump

Strawberries
in melted Belgian Chocolate with whipped cream.... oh darn... my boat
drifted behind the maple tree.... I can't see anything but the

bowsprit...
Bwahahahahahahahahaaaaaa

Ahh, I love the visuals! Strawberries are one of my favorite fruits,

not to
mention the whipped cream...

But no doubt you take your coffee black...

No, pure cream and cane sugar, thanks!

Flying Tadpole

Warrior Princess wrote:

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
Bwahahahahahahaaaaa..... Oh the JOY...... since it's all true....

well
okay... I finished the scallops and onto the field fresh plump
Strawberries
in melted Belgian Chocolate with whipped cream.... oh darn... my boat
drifted behind the maple tree.... I can't see anything but the

bowsprit...
Bwahahahahahahahahaaaaaa

Ahh, I love the visuals! Strawberries are one of my favorite fruits,

not to
mention the whipped cream...

But no doubt you take your coffee black...

No, pure cream and cane sugar, thanks!

Ah. Well, I suppose if you use cream rather than milk, your
supper victims are less likely to notice it curdling as you
cradle the coffee cup.
--
Flying Tadpole

Learn what lies below the waves of cyberspace!
http://www.internetopera.netfirms.com

Whacky design thought Matt Langenfeld General 10 March 23rd 04 02:51 AM
Threats to lakes grow faster than cures: More bad news RGrew176 General 0 September 24th 03 05:39 AM
Another happy Coronado owner checks in. Simple Simon ASA 5 July 24th 03 09:03 PM
Faster than fast...? Capt. Mooron ASA 16 July 3rd 03 11:13 AM
Just when you thought it was safe . . .. Michael ASA 6 June 27th 03 06:08 PM