Warrior Princess

Default Flonkers nerds? Heaven forbid!

"Flying Tadpole" wrote:

Warrior Princess wrote:

"Flying Tadpole" wrote:

Warrior Princess wrote:

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
Bwahahahahahahaaaaa..... Oh the JOY...... since it's all true....

well
okay... I finished the scallops and onto the field fresh plump
Strawberries
in melted Belgian Chocolate with whipped cream.... oh darn... my

boat
drifted behind the maple tree.... I can't see anything but the

bowsprit...
Bwahahahahahahahahaaaaaa

Ahh, I love the visuals! Strawberries are one of my favorite

fruits,
not to
mention the whipped cream...

But no doubt you take your coffee black...

No, pure cream and cane sugar, thanks!

Ah. Well, I suppose if you use cream rather than milk, your
supper victims are less likely to notice it curdling as you
cradle the coffee cup.

Sorry, you lost me...try again on Friday.

Flying Tadpole

Warrior Princess wrote:

"Flying Tadpole" wrote:

Warrior Princess wrote:

"Flying Tadpole" wrote:

Warrior Princess wrote:

[...]

Sigh. It's the Madame Vinyl story all over again. Never mind.
--
Flying Tadpole

-------------------------
Learn what lies below the waves of cyberspace!
http://www.internetopera.netfirms.com
Warrior Princess

"Flying Tadpole" wrote:

Sigh. It's the Madame Vinyl story all over again. Never mind.

Hehehee. Okay, I get it now! You are so deep....

jlrogers

Now that's funny. Tady, get the ball down.

"Warrior Princess" wrote in message

"Flying Tadpole" wrote:

Sigh. It's the Madame Vinyl story all over again. Never mind.

Hehehee. Okay, I get it now! You are so deep....

Ralph Nesbitt

"Peter J Ross" wrote in message
alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk has never been the same since Mon,
28 Jul 2003 03:07:23 GMT, when Ralph Nesbitt wrote this:

"Peter J Ross" wrote in message
.. .
alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk has never been the same since Sat,
26 Jul 2003 18:13:32 GMT, when Ralph Nesbitt wrote this:

For this 1, the good folks of the sailing group, will probably make

him
"walk a Bow Plank", then "Keel Haul" him from "forward to aft".

I wonder if they all pretend to be yacht-owners.

--
PJR :-)

Interesting ?. Perhaps inquiring as you respond to various 1's in the
sailing group will receive a response, who knows?

Yes, it will receive a response. The response will be "Do not feed the
troll!"

So much for scientific research.

--
PJR :-)

Considering those from the sailing group apparently spend so much time
"preening" in front of the mirror. The ? is "Which Troll are they referring
to themselves or a poster doing "Scientific Research, IMHO.
Ralph Nesbitt
Professional FD/CFR/ARFF Type

Ralph Nesbitt

T'Yew.
Ralph Nesbitt
Professional FD/CFR/ARFF Type

"Oz1" wrote in message
Tyhat's pretty astute of you Ralph!

On Mon, 28 Jul 2003 03:14:48 GMT, "Ralph Nesbitt"

wrote:

Jonathan Ganz's home group is alt.sailing.asa. He has the habit of
posting/responding to posts in other groups, then snipping &/or failing

include the Sailing Group in the news group line. A practice referred to

at
ADA as "The Plonk-Query".

Remember to add alt.sailing.asa to the "News Group Line" if it is not

there,
so he will see it, as I have done with this response.
Ralph Nesbitt
Professional FD/CFR/ARFF Type

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

Ralph Nesbitt

Not a bad response from some one that can only count to 1, so therefore when
the see 1, they assume there can be nothing more.
Ralph Nesbitt
Professional FD/CFR/ARFF Type
"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
Ralph's only entry on his PDA..." Push the Button.. Get the Peanut"

CM

"Oz1" wrote in message
| Tyhat's pretty astute of you Ralph!
|
| On Mon, 28 Jul 2003 03:14:48 GMT, "Ralph Nesbitt"
|
| wrote:
|
| Jonathan Ganz's home group is alt.sailing.asa. He has the habit of
| posting/responding to posts in other groups, then snipping &/or failing
| include the Sailing Group in the news group line. A practice referred

at
| ADA as "The Plonk-Query".
|
| Remember to add alt.sailing.asa to the "News Group Line" if it is not
there,
| so he will see it, as I have done with this response.
| Ralph Nesbitt
| Professional FD/CFR/ARFF Type
|

| Oz1...of the 3 twins.
| I welcome you to crackerbox palace,We've been expecting you.

Ralph Nesbitt

Nope, Ganz is putting on a show for the alien vampire flonk,flonk,flonk
group, without lifting the curtain so they may observe his antics.

I am sure you want not want your favorite sailing compadres
"Preening/Trolling Efforts" to go unnoticed.
Ralph Nesbitt
Professional FD/CFR/ARFF Type

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
Wa-a-a-h-h-h-h-h-h Ganz is picking on Ralphie.... please help Ralphie
out... he's being picked on... oh Boo Hooo

CM
" ... and the Monkey Flips the Switch"

"Ralph Nesbitt" wrote in message

| Jonathan Ganz's home group is alt.sailing.asa. He has the habit of
| posting/responding to posts in other groups, then snipping &/or failing

| include the Sailing Group in the news group line. A practice referred to
at
| ADA as "The Plonk-Query".
|
| Remember to add alt.sailing.asa to the "News Group Line" if it is not
there,
| so he will see it, as I have done with this response.
| Ralph Nesbitt
| Professional FD/CFR/ARFF Type of faggot

Ralph Nesbitt

"Capt. Mooron" failing to check his PDA wrote in
message ...
You have aparrently failed to remember there is 1 "Ralph Livingston", a
"Grede A Loon/Kook", that uses/goes by the moniker/handle "Ralphie" to post
in the aviation groups. Over a period of time "Ralphie" has been known to
espress great interest in the cut of those who respond to him.
Ralph Nesbitt
Professional FD/CFR/ARFF Type

Everyone please help ralpie because he seems unable to put the run to the
lamest troll on Usenet.... feel his pain!

CM

"Ralph Nesbitt" wrote in message
| Granted. The "Canned Response" was included as an explanation of the
posting
| habits of Jonathan Ganz & Capt Neal because the thread you were

responding
| to included a response/post by 1/the other/both.
| Ralph Nesbitt
| Professional FD/CFR/ARFF Type

Scott Vernon

Default NO, NO, NO!!!!

I'd suggest a .22 LR.

Scotty

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
I'd suggest a couple of hits of Purple Micro-dot Acid..... one for each

cat
just prior to the trip! That should make it easier for them to accommodate
to the boat once you get them off the masthead.

CM

"katysails" wrote in message
| LAMO good one katy, I have 2 cats that we have to take on the boat
| in AUG , which should prove to be real interesting.
|
| If they aare older cats it would be best if you'd take them on some

short
trips beofre you expect them to live there. Also,
| males will mark new territory whether they're fixd or not and your boat
will only smell of new (that is, if you are still buying
| that Hunter). Make sure you have a crate to put them in in case they go
spaz on you...talk to your vet about seasick medicaine
| for them or maybe a very light dose of valium...cats are very tricky

about
medications so don't give them dramamine or anything
| human unti, you clear it with the vet.
|
| --
| katysails
| s/v Chanteuse
| Kirie Elite 32
| http://katysails.tripod.com
|
| "Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax
| and get used to the idea." - Robert A. Heinlein

Whacky design thought Matt Langenfeld General 10 March 23rd 04 02:51 AM
Threats to lakes grow faster than cures: More bad news RGrew176 General 0 September 24th 03 05:39 AM
Another happy Coronado owner checks in. Simple Simon ASA 5 July 24th 03 09:03 PM
Faster than fast...? Capt. Mooron ASA 16 July 3rd 03 11:13 AM
Just when you thought it was safe . . .. Michael ASA 6 June 27th 03 06:08 PM