Wally

Default Ring, Ring, Ring!!!!

"Frank and Ronnie Maier" wrote in message

I was a gymnast in college. My coach broke his ring finger when it got
wrapped in my sweatshirt while he was spotting me on a sommersalt.
They had to cut it (the ring!) off in the ER. That taught me never to
wear jewelry when doing anything active.

Depending on the sorts of things one gets up to, jewelry can be a danger or
hindrance in other, less active, ways too. I play guitar and rings distract
me, if not actually get in the way. I've also been known to mess around
inside valve (tube) amplifiers, where the voltages can be high enough to
give you fright - leaning over into an amp chassis while wearing rings,
bracelets, neckchains, is a recipe for a change of underwear, if not actual
injury.

I never wear jewelry.

--
Wally
I demand rigidly-defined areas of uncertainty!

Wally

"Horvath" wrote in message news:bfoerf$tp3

I always tell the Alien Girls to remove their rings and other jewlery
before we sail.

I tell my girls to remove all unnecessary clothing.

Is that why they're always attired in safety boots, rigger's gloves, boiler
suits, goggles and filter masks?

--
Wally
I demand rigidly-defined areas of uncertainty!
www.art-gallery.myby.co.uk

Gilligan

Do they remove all the hardware/jewelry?

What about pierced body parts that are not readily visible?

Do you check?

Do you smell your finger afterwards?

"CANDChelp" wrote in message
I always tell the Alien Girls to remove their rings and other jewlery

before we
sail.

http://www.safetycenter.navy.mil/med...mages/hand.jpg

Capt RB

The_navigator©

Well of course pimps do.

Cheers MC

Horvath wrote:

I tell my girls to remove all unnecessary clothing.

Scott Vernon

"The_navigator©" wrote ...
That's not what your pictures show. You are either lying or not the
Captain while out.

or both.

Horvath

On Thu, 24 Jul 2003 13:22:32 GMT, "Wally" wrote
this crap:

"Horvath" wrote in message news:bfoerf$tp3

I always tell the Alien Girls to remove their rings and other jewlery
before we sail.

I tell my girls to remove all unnecessary clothing.

Is that why they're always attired in safety boots, rigger's gloves, boiler
suits, goggles and filter masks?

No. They enjoy being naked on the boat.

Ave Imperator Bush!
Bush Was Right! Four More Beers!
Horvath

On Thu, 24 Jul 2003 14:20:30 GMT, "Gilligan"
wrote this crap:

Do they remove all the hardware/jewelry?

What about pierced body parts that are not readily visible?

She keeps her tongue stud on.

Ring 18 Fox McCloud UK Power Boats 2 April 25th 05 11:40 PM
Found: jacket, keys and ring WILDH2PRO General 1 April 7th 04 11:48 AM
Ferrite Ring - ????? Steve Lusardi Boat Building 0 August 2nd 03 08:59 AM
Overheating, Hydrostatic lock, ring gears and starters rayjking General 0 July 12th 03 05:49 PM
Need ring gear or specs for 1995 PCM 5.8 Pro Boss [email protected] General 6 July 10th 03 07:18 AM