CANDChelp

Default Value of Toys!

Then you claimed the batteries were isolated. Then you said you had the switch
on BOTH.
Then you claim it doesn't make any difference. It sounds like you're very
confused.

More lies. I said it didn't make a lick of difference for the overnighter.
Can't you remember whats been said?

RB
CANDChelp

I like that new twist - the confessed pathological liar accusing others of
"warping the
truth." Good one.

But you keep lying constantly. You even said you heard Dennis Connor of ESPN 2.

Lies and more lies.

RB
CANDChelp

In the first post I suggested you left it on BOTH, but you went into a rant on
how that
batteries were "truly isolated." Looks like you're the one busted.

Maybe you can explain how this "busts" me, Jeff??? Where is the falacy in my
statement?
You've already lied...and this makes two times!

RB
CANDChelp

A normal person might have responded to the first post with "Yes, I left it on
BOTH, I'll
never do that again!" But you're not a normal person, are you?

Another lie!
I already posted that it had been "left on both by mistake."
Three lies by Jeff and counting...and it's just 9:00 am!

RB
Simple Simon

If more a man had better cut his beer consumption down to one case
a day instead of two cases.

"katysails" wrote in message ...
Average women - yes.

And men....if less, you'dd better drink more. If more, you'd better get your glucose tested.

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

Capt. Mooron

"Horvath" wrote in message

| Real men don't use the head. That's what the swim platform is for.

I thought that was where you hooked up to the slimy mooring ball??

CM

Jonathan Ganz

Maybe he'll fall off the boat and save himself from the slime.

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message

"Horvath" wrote in message

| Real men don't use the head. That's what the swim platform is for.

I thought that was where you hooked up to the slimy mooring ball??

CM

Capt. Mooron

"Simple Simon" wrote in message
| If more a man had better cut his beer consumption down to one case
| a day instead of two cases.

Friggin KILL JOY!

CM

Donal

"Horvath" wrote in message

Real men don't use the head. That's what the swim platform is for.

Don't leave it in the platform, Horvath!

You could get pooped by a big wave on a downwind run!

Regards

Donal

CANDChelp

Actually, when I suggested that you left the switch on BOTH you came back with
the claim
that your batteries were isolated.

Good lord...what a bold faced lie!

That's 4.

RB

Best tow toys? Trevor Miller General 9 May 24th 04 08:12 PM
Why I don't Buy Boating/Fishing Gear at Wal-Mart Don White General 4 April 4th 04 06:18 PM
Cylinder Index - big boys with toys Marsh Jones General 13 October 10th 03 09:31 PM