katysails

Default Value of Toys!

Average women - yes.

And men....if less, you'dd better drink more. If more, you'd better get your glucose tested.

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

CANDChelp

Katy, the electric head requires two flushes which last less than 5 seconds
each. We've been out sailing all day, used the head, 12v fridge, watched TV at
anchor and used lights. Next morning the battery monitor shows a drain, but
nothing close to preventing an engine start.

RB

Horvath

On Wed, 23 Jul 2003 21:44:28 -0400, "Jeff Morris"
jeffmo@NoSpam-sv-lokiDOTcom wrote this crap:

How much of a drain? My electric Lavac uses about 3 Amp-minutes for a long flush - that's
one Amp-hour for 20 flushes.

However, there are times that we don't want to fill the holding tank too quickly. Then we
follow the adage "If its yellow, let it mellow; if its brown, flush it down."

Real men don't use the head. That's what the swim platform is for.

Ave Imperator Bush!
Bush Was Right! Four More Beers!

CANDChelp

What??? You're using the house bank to start the engine? Do you have one
bank, or is the switch on
"BOTH"? You have a lot to learn if you want to do two days in a row!

Three way system, with 3 batteries now installed (two grp. 27, one 24).
Batteries are truly isolated (Not just the switch) and we have a 3rd group 24
for backup which is also isolated. There is a small 6 amp seperate charger
installed for that one now. The Charles charger is a 50 amp for the mains.

RB

CANDChelp

Then why did you say the fridge and TV didn't drain enough to affect starting?
Sounds
like you're making things up again.

Because we have left the switch set for both by mistake. Never made a lick of
difference.
Sorry! You lose again!

Bwahahahahaha!

RB
CANDChelp

Then why did you say the fridge and TV didn't drain enough to affect
starting?

I said that the fridge, TV, lights and head didn't cause a starting worry.
Can't you get ANYTHING right or is warping the truth your hobby?

Sheesh.

RB
Jeff Morris

You said "Next morning the battery monitor shows a drain, but nothing close to preventing
an engine start" implying that if there had been a larger drain, it would have affected
engine start.

Then you claimed the batteries were isolated. Then you said you had the switch on BOTH.
Then you claim it doesn't make any difference. It sounds like you're very confused.

I like that new twist - the confessed pathological liar accusing others of "warping the
truth." Good one.

Best tow toys? Trevor Miller General 9 May 24th 04 08:12 PM
Why I don't Buy Boating/Fishing Gear at Wal-Mart Don White General 4 April 4th 04 06:18 PM
Cylinder Index - big boys with toys Marsh Jones General 13 October 10th 03 09:31 PM