Jonathan Ganz

Default Anyone Sailing, besides me???

I've already dealt quite effectively with the fat boy. No need
to prove anything there.

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
Unless you tend to your studies and practice very hard.... that may prove

much bird to handle Grasshopper.

CM

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
| Well, RB is fat enough to qualify.... does that count?
|
| "Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
|
| "Donal" wrote in message
| | Excellent idea!
| |
| | I already started in my reply to Ole Thom a few minutes ago.
| |
| |
| | It is worth noting that Jon has made enormous progress recently.

The
| | smilies have gone, and there have been a couple of good insults
lately.

| I agree... Jon shows the tenacity of a Rottweiler on steroids. He is
| relentless and shows no mercy. I believe that although he has shown a
| marked
| improvement as of late.... he requires guidance in finesse by

example.
| Soon
| enough he will be able to attain the smooth fluid strokes required

when
| wielding a venom tipped pen.
|
| I suggest we hone his skills for Thanksgiving Day.... his reward will
be
| the honour of carving the Turkey.
|
| CM

Capt. Mooron

Shredding his sneakers is not what most of us would refer to as "effective".

CM

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
| I've already dealt quite effectively with the fat boy. No need
| to prove anything there.
|
| "Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
| Unless you tend to your studies and practice very hard.... that may
prove
| much bird to handle Grasshopper.
|

| CM
|
| "Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
| | Well, RB is fat enough to qualify.... does that count?
| |
| | "Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
| |
| | "Donal" wrote in message
| | | Excellent idea!
| | |
| | | I already started in my reply to Ole Thom a few minutes ago.
| | |
| | |
| | | It is worth noting that Jon has made enormous progress recently.
| The
| | | smilies have gone, and there have been a couple of good insults
| lately.
| |
| |
| | I agree... Jon shows the tenacity of a Rottweiler on steroids. He is
| | relentless and shows no mercy. I believe that although he has shown
| | marked
| | improvement as of late.... he requires guidance in finesse by
| example.
| | Soon
| | enough he will be able to attain the smooth fluid strokes required
| when
| | wielding a venom tipped pen.
| |
| | I suggest we hone his skills for Thanksgiving Day.... his reward
will
| be
| | the honour of carving the Turkey.
| |
| | CM
| |
| |
| |
| |

Donal

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
I meant to say, I don't have the clap.

Are you sure?

Regards

Donal

Gilligan

Ganz doesn't need any help. He's doing fine being himself.

It's you who misses the point.

Jonathan loves sailing. He enables kids and adults alike to go out sailing.
He volunteers his own time. He has lovingly restored a boat that otherwise
would have been chainsawed to pieces. He is sensitive and caring, he has
amazing tenacity and he fights back. He fights for the good.

If anything, he's shown the goodness of his character and has also shown
what a cruel bully Bobsprit is. Bobsprit is not directly attacking Ganz, he
is attacking the goodness and absolute wholesomeness that Ganz represents.
Bobsprit believes that there is no true goodness in the world, that there is
not absolute right or wrong, that hard work surely doesn't pay, in all Booby
hates virtue. Note how Bobsprit attacks those who work, how he flaunts
"getting something for nothing" - just look, he prides himself on "beating
the system" and attacking the virtuous. Bobsprit sides with liberals and
even expounds using liberal tactics to troll. He's just a playground bully,
but the day will come when the playground fence is torn down and he'll have
to deal with real bullies.

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
Heh! .... cut me some slack here ... look at what I'm workin' with
fer chrissakes!
He still thinks the jugular is located just above the ankle!

I don't want to break his spirit... but I see your point only too well.

We
should all pitch in and help. Donal, Gilly, Taddy, SS, Jl, SV, MC, Skitch,
Loco, Pony, Per, BB, Jeff, Doug, PW,Oz1...... could all add their own
insult to you in a reply to each of Ganz's attempts to insult or attack.
This would give him a broad example of what verbal sparring is all about.
Let's all pitch in and show Jon the path of the warrior.

Come on guys.... let's give Ganz a hand here!!!

CM

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
| Gay Robert Brody doesn't sail at all. He doesn't have to claim
| he's straight. We know he's gay.
|
| Mooron, your protege has faltered again.
|
| RB

Jonathan Ganz

I should have said, "I don't have the clap any more."

Yes. I'm sure.

"Donal" wrote in message

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
I meant to say, I don't have the clap.

Are you sure?

Regards

Donal

Jonathan Ganz

I will neither confirm nor deny....

link.net...

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
| Gay Robert Brody doesn't sail at all. He doesn't have to claim
| he's straight. We know he's gay.
|
| Mooron, your protege has faltered again.
|
| RB

Bobsprit

Bobsprit is not directly attacking Ganz, he
is attacking the goodness and absolute wholesomeness that Ganz represents.

Gilly....simply brilliant, both in form and content. It's too good a troll for
me to just gnaw on. I'll savor it a while, if you don't mind.

RB