Bobsprit

Default Billy Boy Buys it!!!

The boat is registered with the NY DMV.New York dept of motor vehicles.

Hey, I haven't even gotten my reggie yet! DMV says they need a copy of the CD
doc 1st. Still, we were able to get insurance without a problem.

RB
Bobsprit

You keep talking about insurance like its some magical thing - all they want is
a check
and the hull number.

The insurance company called the CG to make sure we had filed. They called me
again last week for the papers.

RB
Bobsprit

For a used boat, of course, they like to see a survey. Its a bank

Survey was required.

RB
Simple Simon

So, you will producing the Captain Stabbin porn videos
aboard Alien pretty soon?

http://www.captain--stabbin.net/

"Bobsprit" wrote in message ...

The name on the reciept is Two Scorpios Films, Inc. Suzanne's name will appear
on the documentation. So long as I use the boat is X-amount of hours for film
work, I can write off the boat 100%. Pretty simple stuff.

RB

Donal

"Gilligan" wrote in message
thlink.net...
It doesn't matter what name is on the registration, or his address etc.
Bottom line: it's his boat.

Huh?

It is NOT his boat.

Regards

Donal

Bobsprit

Huh?

It is NOT his boat.

Poor Donal. He can't flow with the troll efforts.
Sadness!

RB
felton

On Wed, 9 Jul 2003 19:48:03 -0400, "Scott Vernon"
wrote:

what was that IRS phone # again?

1-800-829-0433

If it is busy, just keep trying He just digs his hole deeper and
deeper. Now it seems he has improperly conveyed a corporate asset to
one of the individual shareholders. A taxable event. Further, he
wants to deduct expenses at the corporate level for an asset that is
now held by one of the shareholders. I hope his porn venture will be
profitable enough to hire some decent professionals to keep him out of
the pokey.

"felton" wrote in message
.. .
On 09 Jul 2003 21:28:10 GMT, (Bobsprit) wrote:

I was willing to assume that - the question is, who's name is on the
documentation?

The name on the reciept is Two Scorpios Films, Inc. Suzanne's name will

appear
on the documentation. So long as I use the boat is X-amount of hours for

film
work, I can write off the boat 100%. Pretty simple stuff.

RB

"Reading stuff like the above makes it clear to me why so many people
end up entangled with the IRS."

Bobsprit

No, you posted a new, revised date, to try and cover your previous lies.

Please post where I gave a previous date of documentation.
Uh huh. That's what I thought!

RB