Bobsprit

Default Billy bails Out

please produce that a C&C named Alien has EVER been documented.

So, will you bet? You seem quite sure. Can you put your money where your mouth
is or are you just hot air?
BTW, we documented the boat as Alien. Her previous number was matched to a
different name of course. Do you even know how documentation works?
Note: Steve was able to find info on the boat when I posted the #.

Still wanna bet, dopey??? Bwahahahahaha!

RB
Vito

Bobsprit wrote:

please produce that a C&C named Alien has EVER been documented.

So, will you bet? You seem quite sure. Can you put your money where your mouth
is or are you just hot air?
BTW, we documented the boat as Alien. Her previous number was matched to a
different name of course. Do you even know how documentation works?
Note: Steve was able to find info on the boat when I posted the #.

Still wanna bet, dopey??? Bwahahahahaha!

RB

A search on http://www.st.nmfs.gov/pls/webpls/cgv_pkg.vessel_name_list
disclosed four "Alien"s - a fishing boat out of Alaska, a 51' Y&G out of
Key LArgo, a 34' Finngulf(?) out of San Diego and a 37' Alsberg out of
Lopez Island. Which one is yours?