Vito

Default God Bless the CIA and the President.

Bobsprit wrote:

It takes a real dope to think that Clinton, Bush or any one person is the cause
of 9/11.

Yes, there's plenty of blame to go around. Our beloved Jimmy Carter
castrated the CIA decades ago and the "take care of business" branch has
only recently began getting adequate $$$$. But why do radical Muslims
hate America enough to do 9-11? The answer is obvious: our unabashed
support for what Muslims see as a attack on their fellow Muslims and an
invasion of their homelands by European Jews. We Americans illogically
but eagerly defend "The Jewish State" (Israel); a theocracy that imposed
itself on indigineous Palistinians and left them homeless.

And why did this invasion ever happen? Because NAZIs took Jewish Euro's
from Germany, France, Poland, et al, and sold their homes and businesses
to their Christian neighbors. Then the good citizens of these countries
refused to let their fellow Euro's return when the NAZIs had been
beaten. With nowhere to go these "DPs" invaded Palistine.

So, grin blame the French and Germans for 9-11. It's popular
now-a-days ....
Horvath

On Wed, 09 Jul 2003 09:31:21 -0700, Vito wrote
this crap:

Bobsprit wrote:

It takes a real dope to think that Clinton, Bush or any one person is the cause
of 9/11.

Yes, there's plenty of blame to go around. Our beloved Jimmy Carter
castrated the CIA decades ago and the "take care of business" branch has
only recently began getting adequate $$$$. But why do radical Muslims
hate America enough to do 9-11? The answer is obvious: our unabashed
support for what Muslims see as a attack on their fellow Muslims and an
invasion of their homelands by European Jews. We Americans illogically
but eagerly defend "The Jewish State" (Israel); a theocracy that imposed
itself on indigineous Palistinians and left them homeless.

Do you wear your white sheet and hood while posting this bull****?

Ave Imperator Bush!
Bush Was Right! Four More Beers!