Horvath

Default God Bless the CIA and the President.

On Wed, 09 Jul 2003 09:31:21 -0700, Vito wrote
this crap:

Bobsprit wrote:

It takes a real dope to think that Clinton, Bush or any one person is the cause
of 9/11.

Yes, there's plenty of blame to go around. Our beloved Jimmy Carter
castrated the CIA decades ago and the "take care of business" branch has
only recently began getting adequate $$$$. But why do radical Muslims
hate America enough to do 9-11? The answer is obvious: our unabashed
support for what Muslims see as a attack on their fellow Muslims and an
invasion of their homelands by European Jews. We Americans illogically
but eagerly defend "The Jewish State" (Israel); a theocracy that imposed
itself on indigineous Palistinians and left them homeless.

Do you wear your white sheet and hood while posting this bull****?

Ave Imperator Bush!
Bush Was Right! Four More Beers!