Capt.American

Default Thanks to Mister Bush

(Bobsprit) wrote in message ...
Neal says the Saddam tapes are fakes released by Bush to uncover Iraqi agents.

Might be, ever smoke out a hive of bee's dough boy.
Might be a fake,
Might be saddam.
Who cares, where going to finish the job, if we have to stay forever.

IMHO Saddam was blown apart eating dinner. Prove he's alive I say.
Anyone that wanted to prove he was alive could do it very easily. Left
wing flap.

So far the latest released tape has done little more than get American's killed
and injured as violence escalates.

The jobs not done booby, and Aljazeer the camel **** drinking rag
heads released the poor quality old audio tape they recorded over the
telephone. The guys that write for South Park could do a better job
faking a tape af saddam.

No progress has been made in any definable way.

Operation sidewinder just started.

Thanks to the man who started a war and lied about it!

Saddam and Ossama started this war idiot.

CA

RB