Jonathan Ganz

Default Ping Scout

It's like Gay Robert Brody has nothing better to do
with his time, so he might as well troll for other gay
men.

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
The Gay Robert Brody Parade

Jonathan Ganz

Ah, but that's the problem. You see the Gay Robert Brody
is, in fact, gay; whereas he only believes that I am. I keep
trying to get him to understand this, but he seems fixated
on me. It's sad really.

"Simple Simon" wrote in message
news
Then you, at least, shouldn't worry because you
are a gay boy.

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message

It's like Gay Robert Brody has nothing better to do
with his time, so he might as well troll for other gay
men.

Jonathan Ganz

oops... oh well. Thanks for pointing it out!

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
Oh Oh..... Jon.... he was trolling for you.

Look ... you have to stop walking into these things. Count to ten and re
read your posts... consider what can be derived or changed to affect the
post. Soon enough it will become second nature.

CM