Scott Vernon

Default Ping Scout

No. Would you? I raced for 15 years, hard to break old habits.

Scott Vernon
Plowville PA __/)__/)__

"SkitchNYC" wrote in message
what are you riding?

Hey, Scotty, are you gonna stop wearing a helmet now that Pa will rescind

its
helmet law?

SkitchNYC

No. Would you?

Depends where and when. I probably would sometimes.
Bobsprit

Default Typical

Dropped everyone off at City Island, then anchored out for the weekend.

Where did you anchor?

Friday night we anchored near Capri, quite close, but clear of heavy traffic. A
lot of people were on the sound for fireworks. After dropping everyone off at
midnight we were too tired to sail the 2-3 hours we'd planned.
The next day we went to the entrance of cold springs harbor, which is a great
place to swim and hang out. There's very little traffic there most of the time.
Sunday we had great wind that lasted most of the day. The water's still a bit
cold, but it felt damn good anyway!
We're taking another short overnighter on Friday/Sat/Sun. Maybe the water will
warm a bit.

RB
Scott Vernon

At age 17, four blocks from our house, I got T-boned by a VW bug that ran a
stop sign.

--
Scott Vernon
Plowville PA __/)__/)__

"SkitchNYC" wrote in message
No. Would you?

Depends where and when. I probably would sometimes.

Scott Vernon

So, you'll be wearing a helmet on your ass?

wrote

They didn't totally rescind the helmet law. They still have one, but
it only applies to people with something worth protecting.

BB

Donal

"Oz1" wrote in message

Huh?
You don't go over the side regularly and wipe the bottom over to claen
off grunge before it gets a hold?

Think about what he chucks over the side every morning??????

(Hint: cedar bucket)

Regards

Donal

Bobsprit

It's still 25
cents a foot, just as I remembered it, except for overnight, which is
a dollar a foot.

Duh!!! Talk about a revision! I said we slept there, so obviously it's not 25
cents a foot! Why would we be there during the day? Unlike you we actually
sail!
Duuuhhhhh!

Thanks for proving you were wrong!!! Bwahahahahahhaha! I'm off to a great start
today!

RB
Simple Simon

Quality bottom paint makes it unnecessary to mess with
any cleaning in the first six months. All it takes is to be
underway on a regular basis to keep it spic and span.

Now, since you answered so ignorantly, I know you and
Booby both sail only once in a long while so there is plenty
of time and dead water to allow crap to build up on the
bottom.

"Oz1" wrote in message ...
Huh?
You don't go over the side regularly and wipe the bottom over to claen
off grunge before it gets a hold?

Bobsprit

It's not a good place to be after dark. I've already said that several
times.

Why? We've been there in spring and fall. It was very quiet (until the fishing
boats in the morning).
Did some bad women beat you up over there? Do you want me to come protect you
from the "bad neighborhood?"
This is getting better and better!

Bwahahahahah

RB
Bobsprit

You failed every chance to prove you had.

We're sailing back in two weeks. Why don't you meet me and I'll take you on a
tour!
You already proved that I was right about overnighting at the dock and then
tried to say you meant "daytime" rates. Who the hell would tie up there in the
daytime?
Maybe you!

RB