katysails

Default Encore! Encore!

3. "If you say you don't know where my treasure map is, I'll nail your tits
to the table!"

YO! Where's the whip? Where's the boots? Them's fightin words!

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

katysails

Contributor?
He's the psychopath wot wrote it.

And we all love him very much.....birds of a feather....

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

katysails

honoria in cyberspazio.

Piece of trash....
--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

katysails

Scout,
Being rather new, what you won't know is that Timmy's poems and opera are an accurate reflection of what this ng used to be.
Neal has now mellowed into the latter days of life and the spark has flown (away) from his vulgar tongue. Gilligan has retired
the flying monkeys and MC found out that his cholesterol levels were rising much too rapiudly with every meal I prepared. BS
was much more fun when he ahd Ghost girls instead of ALiens on his boat. We always assumed he was the Alien. And then there
are those that we have lost along the way...the sock puppets that were buried and have not been resurrected (except for the
occasional appearance of Babs...but that's mostly for my benefit...and I'm grateful to the hand that propels her for thinking
enough of me to resurrect her now and again). If you can find archives from 2-4 years ago, read through and enjoy. It was a
much different place then.

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

Scout

hehe, I'm quoting Monte Python's "Yellow Beard" That line was taken from a
hilarious scene with Graham Chapman and Madeline Kahn. A must see for
anyone considering a life of piratin' and treasure huntin'!
Scout

"katysails" wrote in message
3. "If you say you don't know where my treasure map is, I'll nail your

tits
to the table!"

YO! Where's the whip? Where's the boots? Them's fightin words!

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
http://katysails.tripod.com

Scout

Thanks Katy,
This group is certainly one of the more prolific I've seen. I'm enjoying the
characters immensely and may even use some of this material with my class in
the Fall (with permission of course). At first I didn't realize how much of
the banter was tongue-in-cheek, and I was apprehensive about asking even the
simplest of questions. Now I see that it's ok to jump in, even to razz a
bit, so long as one can take it as well. All in good fun.
I'll take your advice and read more of the archives (I actually lurked for
quite a while before writing in). Right now I'm laughing too hard at
Taddy's material to do much else!
Scout

"katysails" wrote in message
[...]

Donal

"Scout" wrote in message
Thanks Katy,
This group is certainly one of the more prolific I've seen. I'm enjoying

the
characters immensely and may even use some of this material with my class

in
the Fall (with permission of course). At first I didn't realize how much

of
the banter was tongue-in-cheek

Did you see Bobsprit's post where he said that I actually liked him?

Talk about "tongue in cheek"?????

Regards

Donal

Flying Tadpole

Mea culpa! Mea culpa! How many times to I hafta say it?!! I
fergot the Korean invasion, dint I? I'm sorry! I'm
soooooooorrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!
FT

katysails wrote:

No! I'm in competition with honoria! I'm going to get produced
first! (if Katysails would hurry up with the demos that is)\

Katysails is in the throes of half of Korea descending on her household in the matter of days...we've had three college
graduations since June...plus i've been working long hours...and then we HAD to get the boat in the water before I went stark
raving bonkers...(oh...I forgot...I already WAS stark raving bonkers...)...and then there was the matter of the ceremonial rite
of preparing the voodoo doll of neal for proper action....finding a Portuguese Man-o-War in Michigan, though, was quite a
trick....katysails PROMISES she will get to it ASAP....(barring death....)
--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

Scott Vernon

Like this? http://www.twirlygirl.net/
Scotty

"katysails" wrote
BTW, we have excellent pastie
shops in the UP here in Michigan.

Thomas Stewart

Tad,

You'll never,ever know how good your return has made this Old Man feel.
AND;
"By God. I'LL DRINK TO THAT!!!"

Ole Thom/ Without a boat in the water on the 4th of July