Capt. Mooron

Default Spinnaker...sort of

Yeah I can see a low life like you burning flags!

You pathetic piece of ****!

CM

"Horvath" wrote in message
| On Thu, 26 Jun 2003 19:44:10 -0400, "Scott Vernon"
| wrote this crap:
|
| My son brought home a van load of free flags on his last trip up there.
The
| Canuks said they were getting ready for the 'big change over'. (?) .
Not
| sure what to do with them, I tried using some for bedding but the pigs
| dragged them out to their pen and stomped them under the mud. Any
| suggestions?
|
| Are they flammable? You can use them at your next cookout.
|

| Ave Imperator Bush!
| Bush Was Right! Four More Years!

katysails

Only ferrin flags.

Ferrin? You shouldn't post when you're drunk.

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

Scott Vernon

I've burned many American flags.

--
Scott Vernon
Plowville PA __/)__/)__

"Horvath" wrote in message
| On Thu, 26 Jun 2003 19:44:10 -0400, "Scott Vernon"
| wrote this crap:
|
| My son brought home a van load of free flags on his last trip up there.
The
| Canuks said they were getting ready for the 'big change over'. (?) .
Not
| sure what to do with them, I tried using some for bedding but the pigs
| dragged them out to their pen and stomped them under the mud. Any
| suggestions?
|
| Are they flammable? You can use them at your next cookout.
|

| Ave Imperator Bush!
| Bush Was Right! Four More Years!

Horvath

On Fri, 27 Jun 2003 06:19:19 -0400, "katysails"
wrote this crap:

Only ferrin flags.

Ferrin? You shouldn't post when you're drunk.

I haven't been drunk in over a month.

Ave Imperator Bush!
Bush Was Right! Four More Years!

jlrogers

Yeah, I was raised that way too (nine aunts and uncles served in WWII). Imagine my shock when I saw the signalmen using a cutup flag
for rags on the U.S.S. Boyd (DD544) in 1962.

"anonymous" wrote in message ...
On Fri, 27 Jun 2003 06:55:12 -0400, "Scott Vernon"
said:

I've burned many American flags.

For those of us old enough to remember the time before the 60s, the
preferred method of disposing of an old and tattered flag was by burning.
Presumably not as a public spectacle, however. Times change.

katysails

Ferrin? You shouldn't post when you're drunk.

I haven't been drunk in over a month.

Then if that's the case, you spell very poorly and should retake the 6th grade. You can't even blame spell check for that one.

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

Horvath

wrote this crap:

I've burned many American flags.

I've burned American fags.

Ave Imperator Bush!
Bush Was Right! Four More Years!
Scott Vernon

Still is AFAIK. People bring their old flags to our Scout Troop and we have
a ceremony once a year.

Scott Vernon
Plowville PA __/)__/)__