Bobsprit

Default Spinnaker...sort of

The flags at the dock never moved for the hour that we washed Alien down, but
we had some friends stop by....set out anyway.
We caught a tiny thermal as the sun went down, and brought out the spinnaker.
The wind slacked off in the few minutes we ran the sheets. I figured we'd do
better going without the pole and clipped on the Tacker for a broad reach.
Nothing we did filled the poor thing for more than a moment. The windex spun
and windspeed showed 0 knots. In the pic below we're about to try a gybe.....oh
well. It's going to be 100 degrees today and we're fishing.
Friday we may get some T-storms and wind....let's hope.

http://members.aol.com/bobsprit/images/aspin.jpg

RB