Donal

Default Pictures of "Cut the Mustard" under sail

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
Ha Ha Ha Ha... I kill me!!

Easy there, big fella.

This thread is beginning to read like a 69. Are either of you two married?

Regards

Donal

Donal

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
... and they do unless one of them is genetically deficient and emits a

sour
body odor. This is a problem in the human population and the reason so

many
of you are forced to apply chemical antiperspirants and perfumes to mask
your naturally foul body odour.

Ah, so it's *our* fault that you smell so bad????

Regards

Donal

Donal

wrote in message
On Tue, 24 Jun 2003 09:53:02 +0100, "Donal"
wrote:

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message
I wouldn't be comfortable sailing in the same ocean as bubbles....He's

nuts!

I don't think that you need to worry. The nearest ocean is 90 miles from
his marina. He wasn't even able to make it to Norwalk last weekend.

The Ocean is nowhere near 90 miles from Booby. More like 10 miles.
Don't tell him that, though, or he'll have nightmares that it's coming
to get him!

I was convinced that the Atlantic was at least 90 miles away. If it is
only 10 miles, then he can go out to sea next weekend.

I'm really lookong forward to the photos.

Way to go, Bobby!

Regards

Donal

Bobsprit

What brand is this red antenna?

Shakespear.

RB
Bobsprit

Jeez.. I actually wrong almost the same thing before
I saw your post.

Hoobily Dooby do?

RB

Donal

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
You have yet to prove THAT!

Well, you claim to sail the LIS. So let's meet. We'll agree on a time

window
and I'll sail over to Norwalk. I'll even bring you a quality beer from my

"high
end" 12 volt ice-box!

Bob,

I'm afraid that BB has given you a good hiding.

You know that I am on your side, and that I really hate BB. Nevertheless,
I am confident that you will understand that BB has whipped your ass.

If you must sit down tonight, then be gentle!

Don't worry, if you cannot deal with BB, then I will step in and help you.

Good luck,

Donal

Scott Vernon

LOL

"Donal" wrote

Besides, he only has 3 (high-end) VHF's,
one (very expensive) Radar and one (top 'o the line) EPIRB,
so he obviously
isn't thinking of going more than 2 miles from anywhere.

Regards

Donal

Donal

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
and Bobby thinks that he hooked *me*????

More like you crawled into the lobster trap again. I'll haul you up later!

Yeah ......right,.....!

Go on ..... haul me up! The Donalfish is standing by.

I'm indigestable!

Regards

Donal

Bobsprit

Oyster Bay is nowhere near as far as Norwalk.

Are you sure...better check before you look dopey. I'm betting the difference
is around 4-6 miles IF THAT!

RB
Capt. Mooron

That's a crock with sturdy Dacron cruising sails unless it's done for
extended periods in high winds. The sail against the spreader and stay does
not cause accelerated abrasion at low wind speeds. I have done this with my
main and have seen it done on many vessels... I have yet to see significant
wear show on my sail in that area.

I'm not saying it won't cause abrasion... just that in light airs when it's
usually employed.. the effect is negligible. In winds strong enough to cause
the material to rub with force you would not elect to have the main so far
over.

CM

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
| Yes, but the sails shouldn't be against the shrouds. It causes
| a lot of wear and tear for no reason.
|
| "Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
| Ever hear the term "Broad Reach".... or "Beam Reach"????
|
| CM
|

| "Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
| | You claimed you were reaching in a couple of the pictures,
| | but the mainsail is against the spreaders. How come?
| |
| | "Simple Simon" wrote in message
| | Booby has been singing the same old tune for years.
| |
| | "Capt. Neal never posts any pictures of his Crapanado
| | sailing.
| |
| | "The Crapton never sails or he would post some
| | pictures of him sailing."
| |
| | "The loser never leaves the mooring."
| |
| | And on and on and on. Well, I finally got sick of
| | his harassment so I took some time to snap a few
| | pics this week-end of "Cut the Mustard" under sail.
| |
| | I must apologize because all the pictures were taken
| | from aboard and they don't really do justice to the
| | real beauty that is my Coronado under sail showing
| | the entire vessel in her glory. But, it these pictures
| | cause Booby to shut his yap it will be worth the
| | effort.
| |
| | http://www.homestead.com/captneal/Thumbsup.html
| |