Thomas Stewart

Default Pictures of "Cut the Mustard" under sail

Neal,

I sent you a reply Via e-mail and it was returned

Luff= 35ft
Foot=10.25

Price= $1100 with rebate of old sail ($365)

Norths Sails Seattle
6319 Seaview Ave N.W.
Seattle, Wa 98107-2664

OT

Scott Vernon

Careful Bill, he's trying to be your 'friend'. And he's sounding desperate!

SV

wrote in message
On Tue, 24 Jun 2003 11:31:49 +0100, "Donal"
wrote:

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
You have yet to prove THAT!

Well, you claim to sail the LIS. So let's meet. We'll agree on a time

window
and I'll sail over to Norwalk. I'll even bring you a quality beer from

my
"high
end" 12 volt ice-box!

Bob,

I'm afraid that BB has given you a good hiding.

You know that I am on your side, and that I really hate BB.

Nevertheless,
I am confident that you will understand that BB has whipped your ass.

If you must sit down tonight, then be gentle!

Don't worry, if you cannot deal with BB, then I will step in and help

you.

Good luck,

Donal

Donal,

Please accept my invitation to assist Bobsprit. I feel like such an
overwhelming bully with the present one-on-one situation.

BB

Scott Vernon

"Bobsprit" wrot
I see!

It's pretty obvious. You're also a better fellow, much
like Scotty and Loco.

better than who? you? that's not saying much.

Thomas Stewart

Scotty,

You aren't refering to the Brigdeport Brass Factory by any chance are
you?

OT

Scott Vernon

Up Bridgeport Harbor. Steel mill was on Seaview Ave. , just off exit 29 of
I95. Cooks Point, I guess technically it's East Bridgeport. Anyways, I used
to sleep there a lot, across from a marina.

Scotty

wrote in message
On Wed, 25 Jun 2003 20:18:40 -0400, "Scott Vernon"

wrote:

Do you know which one was across the water from the old steel mill

(Cartech)
?

Sorry, I don't know. I lived in Black Rock about 25 years ago for about

two
years. I don't recall any steel mills. It wasn't an industrial area on the

water
side of route 1. Captains Cove was still in the planning stages. The HMS

Rose
was just getting going.

BB

Scott Vernon

No, Cartech, used to be Carpenter Steel. The lazy union bums went on strike
so they shut her down. I moved the big machinery down to the Reading PA
parent plant (where my Dad retired from).

http://yosemite.epa.gov/r1/npl_pad.n...b42006054ad?Op
enDocument

--
Scott Vernon