posted to rec.boats.cruising,alt.sailing.asa,rec.boats

Default Every sailor needs to read this

"KLC Lewis" wrote in message
et...

troll sh*t removed

An interesting view on the subject. Personally, it strikes me that
Jonathan is simply defending himself against corporate in-fighting and
unjust termination. FWIW, I find nothing objectionable in JG's presenting
his side of the story.

As an aside, I didn't know anything at all about this until certain sock
puppets brought it up. It's not JG stirring the pot, if you ask me.

Of course, I agree with this assessment. LOL

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com