posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Sailing-related gifts

OK, what would you like to see under the Christmas tree?

I already received a very nice present from Santa in the form of two
new self-tailing winches, sparkly boat jewelry. Anybody else?

Fresh Breezes- Doug King
posted to alt.sailing.asa

, wrote:
You are starting to sound like Bobsprit.

Ouch!

Well, in my defense let me say that the economy needs support.

DSK
posted to alt.sailing.asa

This is a wonderful and practical gift to get for a fellow yachter:

http://www.chefsresource.com/cuisina...-cookware.html

Not overly expensive either!

posted to alt.sailing.asa

wrote in message
, wrote:
You are starting to sound like Bobsprit.

Ouch!

Well, in my defense let me say that the economy needs support.

DSK

LOL - I want a new handheld VHF. In case someone would like to buy me one..
I've long been a fan of Standard. I've owned a 350S for many years, and I'm
quite happy with it, especially the long bat life, I also have a much
smaller one that I keep on the boat exclusively, which also has very
excellent bat life, but I'd like to get the 850S with built-in GPS and DSC.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa

I could use a new pair of seaboots.

Metaphorically speaking, they'd even help here with wading through the
crap.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Frank" wrote in message
I could use a new pair of seaboots.

Metaphorically speaking, they'd even help here with wading through the
crap.

Metaphorically?

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa

On Wed, 3 Dec 2008 06:23:58 -0800 (PST), wrote
this crap:

OK, what would you like to see under the Christmas tree?

Naked girls. A box of money. Title to a new car. A case of rum.

You get the idea.

I'm Horvath and I approve of this post.
posted to alt.sailing.asa

On Wed, 03 Dec 2008 18:49:19 -0500, Bloody Horvath
wrote:

On Wed, 3 Dec 2008 06:23:58 -0800 (PST), wrote
this crap:

OK, what would you like to see under the Christmas tree?

Naked girls. A box of money. Title to a new car. A case of rum.

You get the idea.

In other words, all the things you don't have now.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

wrote:

On Wed, 3 Dec 2008 06:23:58 -0800 (PST), wrote
this crap:

OK, what would you like to see under the Christmas tree?

Naked girls. A box of money. Title to a new car. A case of rum.

You get the idea.

In other words, all the things you don't have now.

Bwahahahahahaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You should do stand-up. But don't lose the day job.

Gifts Thom Stewart ASA 0 April 5th 08 10:59 PM
Hey How about something sailing related Bill ASA 21 May 15th 07 12:32 AM
Has Bobsprit posted a sailing related post . . . Capt. Neal® ASA 0 December 8th 04 09:11 PM
Really! It's a sailing related question? Michael ASA 6 July 31st 04 03:11 AM
Any sailing related books, products, software, movie DVD, designer clothes free Jennifer Peak General 0 April 19th 04 01:32 AM