posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default An Ocean of Rubbish

Can the end be long coming?++++++++++++++++++
http://www.been-seen.com/article.cfm?id=10807
--
jlrogers±³©

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"jlrogers±³©" wrote in message
news
Can the end be long coming?++++++++++++++++++
http://www.been-seen.com/article.cfm?id=10807
--
jlrogers±³©

Can't be from humans.... that might mean we have a consensus.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
.. .
"jlrogers±³©" wrote in message
news
Can the end be long coming?++++++++++++++++++
http://www.been-seen.com/article.cfm?id=10807
--
jlrogers±³©

Can't be from humans.... that might mean we have a consensus.

A consensus may arrive from a group of people examining facts without
contradiction, but a consensus will never make fact out of contradiction.

Your ignorance of science and logic is appalling, but great theater.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Capt. JG" wrote:
Can't be from humans.... that might mean we have a consensus.

The end of what?

Fortunately for the planet, we are just about at the peak of the Oil
Age (personally, I believe we are a few years past the peak). That
means the production & usage of plastic will drop off pretty rapidly
now.

And the time when people simply throw away anything produced with oil
is just about over.

Fresh Breezes- Doug King

posted to alt.sailing.asa

End... of the beginning. LOL

Perhaps we will stop throwing away plastic. Let's hope so. However, there's
the pesky problem of dealing with what's out there now.

"Capt. JG" wrote:
Can't be from humans.... that might mean we have a consensus.

The end of what?

Fortunately for the planet, we are just about at the peak of the Oil
Age (personally, I believe we are a few years past the peak). That
means the production & usage of plastic will drop off pretty rapidly
now.

And the time when people simply throw away anything produced with oil
is just about over.

Fresh Breezes- Doug King

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa

easolutions...

"Capt. JG" wrote:
Can't be from humans.... that might mean we have a consensus.

The end of what?

Fortunately for the planet, we are just about at the peak of the Oil
Age (personally, I believe we are a few years past the peak). That
means the production & usage of plastic will drop off pretty rapidly
now.

And the time when people simply throw away anything produced with oil
is just about over.

Fresh Breezes- Doug King

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Hey, stupid! Can't you figure out how to attribute by having your client
place an or \ or : in front of quoted text? Duh! Between that little bit
of stupidity and your ignorant top-posting your posts are pathetic. Even
Katysails used to be able to do better.

Wilbur Hubbard

Supporter website PUMA Racing Team | Puma Ocean Racing | Volvo Ocean Race 2008-2009 Ferdy A. Rozenberg ASA 1 October 13th 07 03:38 AM
Ocean PC Comcast Newsgroups Cruising 7 November 28th 05 07:01 PM
Alone in the ocean [email protected] General 2 May 19th 05 07:21 PM
Rubbish (trash/garbage for our American cousins) Peter Cruising 5 September 12th 04 04:21 PM
Ocean Kayak Pro SI 149 Greg Dunlap General 0 September 20th 03 03:29 AM