BoatBanter.com

-   -   An Ocean of Rubbish (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/100283-ocean-rubbish.html)

jlrogers±³©[_2_] November 23rd 08 01:42 PM

An Ocean of Rubbish

Can the end be long coming?++++++++++++++++++
http://www.been-seen.com/article.cfm?id=10807
--
jlrogers±³©

Capt. JG November 23rd 08 06:01 PM

An Ocean of Rubbish

"jlrogers±³©" wrote in message
Can the end be long coming?++++++++++++++++++
http://www.been-seen.com/article.cfm?id=10807
--
jlrogers±³©

Can't be from humans.... that might mean we have a consensus.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Charles Momsen November 23rd 08 08:14 PM

An Ocean of Rubbish

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
.. .
"jlrogers±³©" wrote in message
Can the end be long coming?++++++++++++++++++
http://www.been-seen.com/article.cfm?id=10807
--
jlrogers±³©

Can't be from humans.... that might mean we have a consensus.

A consensus may arrive from a group of people examining facts without
contradiction, but a consensus will never make fact out of contradiction.

Your ignorance of science and logic is appalling, but great theater.

[email protected] November 23rd 08 11:24 PM

An Ocean of Rubbish

"Capt. JG" wrote:
Can't be from humans.... that might mean we have a consensus.

The end of what?

Fortunately for the planet, we are just about at the peak of the Oil
Age (personally, I believe we are a few years past the peak). That
means the production & usage of plastic will drop off pretty rapidly
now.

And the time when people simply throw away anything produced with oil
is just about over.

Fresh Breezes- Doug King

Capt. JG November 24th 08 12:43 AM

An Ocean of Rubbish

End... of the beginning. LOL

Perhaps we will stop throwing away plastic. Let's hope so. However, there's
the pesky problem of dealing with what's out there now.

Wilbur Hubbard[_2_] November 24th 08 02:20 PM

An Ocean of Rubbish

easolutions...

"Capt. JG" wrote:
Can't be from humans.... that might mean we have a consensus.

The end of what?

Fortunately for the planet, we are just about at the peak of the Oil
Age (personally, I believe we are a few years past the peak). That
means the production & usage of plastic will drop off pretty rapidly
now.

And the time when people simply throw away anything produced with oil
is just about over.

Fresh Breezes- Doug King

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Hey, stupid! Can't you figure out how to attribute by having your client
place an or \ or : in front of quoted text? Duh! Between that little bit
of stupidity and your ignorant top-posting your posts are pathetic. Even
Katysails used to be able to do better.

Wilbur Hubbard