Michael Yachnin

Default Need locking loop for kayak

You can just use a lock such as used for steering wheels-spread it so it
fits firmly across the length of your cockpit and run a cable through it,
lock the other end of the cable into your car door. The presence of the
lock alone probably suffices.

ster" wrote in message
I purchased a couple of Perception Carolina 12's for my kids and need a

way
to lock it to my roof rack.
I would like to find what used to be a small cable loop that was passed
through holes drilled in the deck. It had a backing plate and the ends of
the cable loop were threaded for nuts under the deck.
Does anyone know where I can still purchase some of these?

Thanks,
--
Scott Poster

Thefts from Trailer ... Locking Lug Nuts ??? Gary Warner General 6 May 13th 04 01:04 PM
The Great Loop Tom R. Cruising 0 November 21st 03 02:01 AM
Need locking loop for kayak sposter Touring 6 September 13th 03 07:32 AM
Need locking loop for kayak Wilko Whitewater 1 September 5th 03 04:17 AM
VERY Mini Loop E D Coleman Cruising 0 July 24th 03 10:11 PM