BoatBanter.com

-   Whitewater (https://www.boatbanter.com/whitewater/)
-   -   Need locking loop for kayak (https://www.boatbanter.com/whitewater/14695-re-need-locking-loop-kayak.html)

Michael Yachnin September 15th 03 01:21 AM

Need locking loop for kayak

You can just use a lock such as used for steering wheels-spread it so it
fits firmly across the length of your cockpit and run a cable through it,
lock the other end of the cable into your car door. The presence of the
lock alone probably suffices.

ster" wrote in message
I purchased a couple of Perception Carolina 12's for my kids and need a

way
to lock it to my roof rack.
I would like to find what used to be a small cable loop that was passed
through holes drilled in the deck. It had a backing plate and the ends of
the cable loop were threaded for nuts under the deck.
Does anyone know where I can still purchase some of these?

Thanks,
--
Scott Poster