adrian s

Default courses in suffolk

Folks

the voluntary organisation Suffolk watersports have programmed a
number of course in suffolk for the year.

Power boating at all levels, some RYA first aid courses and an
introduction to navigation. This is aimed at dinghy sailers and
canoeists. It's aim is to introduce the rudiments of navigation in 3
evening.
Sailing programme to be published soon

http://www.bcusuffolk.org.uk/courses.shtml
also
www.suffolkwatersports.co.uk

all profits from courses go to helping fund the centres get the youth
of suffolk afloat.
Keelworm

adrian s wrote:

Folks

the voluntary organisation Suffolk watersports have programmed a
number of course in suffolk for the year.

Power boating at all levels, some RYA first aid courses and an
introduction to navigation. This is aimed at dinghy sailers and
canoeists. It's aim is to introduce the rudiments of navigation in 3
evening.
Sailing programme to be published soon

http://www.bcusuffolk.org.uk/courses.shtml
also
www.suffolkwatersports.co.uk

all profits from courses go to helping fund the centres get the youth
of suffolk afloat.

I see you've learned from last time as far as promoting the *Voluntary*
nature of the watersports programme.

PG

--
Keelworm:
*www.love2sail.co.uk - UK Sailing Forums*

Keelwork

I am sorry that you feel that working with the youth is not worth
promoting. we are also trying to get the youth interested in the sports
that we all love and hopefully they will carry on. This is done in
conjunction with the LEA.
I unserstand that commercial in not allowed bu I understood that this
is OK

regards
adrian