Keelworm

Keelwork

I am sorry that you feel that working with the youth is not worth
promoting. we are also trying to get the youth interested in the sports
that we all love and hopefully they will carry on. This is done in
conjunction with the LEA.
I unserstand that commercial in not allowed bu I understood that this
is OK

You have mis-read what I wrote. I fully appreciate your organisations
voluntary nature, was only commenting that it was good to see that your
latest post was taking measures to comply with the UKRM charter, and thus
*Avoiding* flames... my post was *Not* a flame.

FWIW I actually had a good look round your links with the intention of
investigating further since I spent a very happy year on the Orwell and the
Felixstowe coast.

Regards.

PG
--