KMP

Default OMC 5.0 or 5.7 Petrol Engine Wanted

Due to a set of circumstances far too long (and too painful!) to recount
here, I am looking for an OMC inboard petrol engine (either 5.0 or 5.7ltr)
to fit into my Bayliner 2455. The vessel has an OMC (Cobra) leg (not King
Cobra) and the engine must be complete with the full marinisation kit.
Needless to say I need the engine to be working. I will collect from almost
anywhere in the UK mainland.

KMP

Selva outboard engine.... oil : petrol ratio????? Peter Taylor Cruising 1 June 8th 04 11:22 PM
power vs sail O:P\) Cruising 36 March 18th 04 02:27 AM
Engine News from Genmar Gould 0738 General 8 October 27th 03 04:47 PM
Usage of motoroil Steven Shelikoff General 153 September 17th 03 12:55 PM