ReevesJ32

Default Leaving The Newsgroup

I've been reading this newsgroup for a few years now, giving advice where and
when it was needed or requested. However, for various reasons (mostly the
political and BS), I find it's time to leave. Should anyone require advice that
actually pertains to boating and/or their engines, I'd suggest visiting the
following sites:

www.marineengine.com , www.maxrules.com , www.iboats.com

Joe (30+ Years With OMC)
Me

"ReevesJ32" wrote in message
I've been reading this newsgroup for a few years now, giving advice where

and
when it was needed or requested. However, for various reasons (mostly the
political and BS), I find it's time to leave. Should anyone require advice

that
actually pertains to boating and/or their engines, I'd suggest visiting

the
following sites:

www.marineengine.com , www.maxrules.com , www.iboats.com

Joe (30+ Years With OMC)

I think you have posted to the wrong group, no-one comes here anymore!

John

On Fri, 26 Mar 2004 19:28:07 +0000 (UTC), "Me" wrote:

"ReevesJ32" wrote in message
I've been reading this newsgroup for a few years now, giving advice where

and
when it was needed or requested. However, for various reasons (mostly the
political and BS), I find it's time to leave. Should anyone require advice

that
actually pertains to boating and/or their engines, I'd suggest visiting

the
following sites:

www.marineengine.com , www.maxrules.com , www.iboats.com

Joe (30+ Years With OMC)

I think you have posted to the wrong group, no-one comes here anymore!

Reckon thats right - haven't seen anyone for ages.

Hey Joe, any idea of the best prop size for an Evinrude 9.9 for use
on a 10 foot inflatable?

Best regards

John

BrianR

"Me" wrote in message

"ReevesJ32" wrote in message
I've been reading this newsgroup for a few years now, giving advice

where
and
when it was needed or requested. However, for various reasons (mostly

the
political and BS), I find it's time to leave. Should anyone require

advice
that
actually pertains to boating and/or their engines, I'd suggest visiting

the
following sites:

www.marineengine.com , www.maxrules.com , www.iboats.com

Joe (30+ Years With OMC)

I think you have posted to the wrong group, no-one comes here anymore!

No-one goes to uk.rec.boats.motor either, they've effectively killed it by
trying to start a new group!

Wilson

"BrianR" wrote in message

"Me" wrote in message

"ReevesJ32" wrote in message
I've been reading this newsgroup for a few years now, giving advice

where
and
when it was needed or requested. However, for various reasons (mostly

the
political and BS), I find it's time to leave. Should anyone require

advice
that
actually pertains to boating and/or their engines, I'd suggest

visiting
the
following sites:

www.marineengine.com , www.maxrules.com , www.iboats.com

Joe (30+ Years With OMC)

I think you have posted to the wrong group, no-one comes here anymore!

No-one goes to uk.rec.boats.motor either, they've effectively killed it by
trying to start a new group!

BT Internet don't currently carry uk.rec.boats.motor so I cannot go there.
I guess many are in the same situation.

Wilson