John

Default Leaving The Newsgroup

On Fri, 26 Mar 2004 19:28:07 +0000 (UTC), "Me" wrote:

"ReevesJ32" wrote in message
I've been reading this newsgroup for a few years now, giving advice where

and
when it was needed or requested. However, for various reasons (mostly the
political and BS), I find it's time to leave. Should anyone require advice

that
actually pertains to boating and/or their engines, I'd suggest visiting

the
following sites:

www.marineengine.com , www.maxrules.com , www.iboats.com

Joe (30+ Years With OMC)

I think you have posted to the wrong group, no-one comes here anymore!

Reckon thats right - haven't seen anyone for ages.

Hey Joe, any idea of the best prop size for an Evinrude 9.9 for use
on a 10 foot inflatable?

Best regards

John