steveC

Default Info Wanted Buckingham 20 + Johnson 9.9

Just bought the above combination and would appreciate any info on this
boat I'm particularly interested in its weight as I also need a trailer. The
engine is a 1999 4 stroke Electric Start, what sort of fuel consumption can
I expect. Boat is to be used on the broads.

Thanks for replies re moorings, I think I've found the spot I need.

Steve

Me

"steveC" wrote in message
Just bought the above combination and would appreciate any info on

this
boat I'm particularly interested in its weight as I also need a trailer.

The
engine is a 1999 4 stroke Electric Start, what sort of fuel consumption

can
I expect. Boat is to be used on the broads.

Thanks for replies re moorings, I think I've found the spot I need.

Steve

Expect an average consumption of around 1.5 litres/hour on the broads with
that engine, I get this on the southern rivers with my Norman 20/Yamaha 9.9.

TonyB

"Me" wrote in message

"steveC" wrote in message
Just bought the above combination and would appreciate any info on

this
boat I'm particularly interested in its weight as I also need a trailer.

The
engine is a 1999 4 stroke Electric Start, what sort of fuel consumption

can
I expect. Boat is to be used on the broads.

Thanks for replies re moorings, I think I've found the spot I need.

Steve

Where is your mooring Steve? Just approximately, don't locate your boat!

TonyB