BoatBanter.com

-   UK Power Boats (https://www.boatbanter.com/uk-power-boats/)
-   -   Info Wanted Buckingham 20 + Johnson 9.9 (https://www.boatbanter.com/uk-power-boats/12999-info-wanted-buckingham-20-johnson-9-9-a.html)

steveC October 4th 03 12:32 PM

Info Wanted Buckingham 20 + Johnson 9.9

Just bought the above combination and would appreciate any info on this
boat I'm particularly interested in its weight as I also need a trailer. The
engine is a 1999 4 stroke Electric Start, what sort of fuel consumption can
I expect. Boat is to be used on the broads.

Thanks for replies re moorings, I think I've found the spot I need.

Steve

Me October 5th 03 03:19 PM

"steveC" wrote in message
Just bought the above combination and would appreciate any info on

this
boat I'm particularly interested in its weight as I also need a trailer.

The
engine is a 1999 4 stroke Electric Start, what sort of fuel consumption

can
I expect. Boat is to be used on the broads.

Thanks for replies re moorings, I think I've found the spot I need.

Steve

Expect an average consumption of around 1.5 litres/hour on the broads with
that engine, I get this on the southern rivers with my Norman 20/Yamaha 9.9.

TonyB October 6th 03 04:13 PM

"Me" wrote in message

"steveC" wrote in message
Just bought the above combination and would appreciate any info on

this
boat I'm particularly interested in its weight as I also need a trailer.

The
engine is a 1999 4 stroke Electric Start, what sort of fuel consumption

can
I expect. Boat is to be used on the broads.

Thanks for replies re moorings, I think I've found the spot I need.

Steve

Where is your mooring Steve? Just approximately, don't locate your boat!

TonyB

steveC October 7th 03 01:24 AM

Info Wanted Buckingham 20 + Johnson 9.9

Current available choices are Wayford on the Ant & Anchor, Coltishall on
the Bure plus a few other options due to arrive as the fair weather club
depart.