Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Bernie Inakayak

Hi,

This is my first post here.

Thanks for the article about rolling Muzz, there was another article
there about how not to dislocate your shoulder. The guy who writes it
is very insistent, but you can see why. I am glad I read it, and I am
looking forward to the article that tells you how to roll up when you
are "beached", which is apparently one way you are likely to injure
yourself.

I am pretty new to kayaking but I have always swum a fair bit, and swum
underwater too, snorkelling and stuff. It does surprise me that people
who aren't really comfortable swimming are happy and competent
kayakers, but kayaking is often surprising, not quite what I expect,
which is one reason I like it.

Anyway, hello.

Bernie