Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Fiona Stirling

Default Its slipping a little

here in BC Canada we still have the odd Orca sighting where i am . on
the east coast of canada a friend tells me there is a huge ice field
moving all around notthern newfoundland and moving toward the capitol
city. this will make for great paddling.
What is going on around the clyde, thames, the channel? has
chipscheeseandmayo sorted her rescues?
there has to be some good paddling going on in gb now? please let this
news group know so i can at least pretend to be home sick!
snapping at each other and the bcu does not help.
fiona stirling.