Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Jayno55

Thanks for your contribution Peter. After I wrote my opening post I
realised I should mention BCU's reference to touring waters, if only so we
can get it listed here as a starter for ten:

http://www.bcu.org.uk/news/tourrecreation.html

Now come on everyone else. If you are Scottish, tell us the best lochs. If
you are anywhere near good lakes or reservoirs, give us the knowledge. If
you live near estauries, tell us where to kayak them. If you are a canal
enthusiast, state your views. If you are map freak, point the way ...